• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Woke up to this!

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Current Conditions

Za9I5PAUCuxlVevz5-cvBqu8Xewoi-8Uogc959_Pr9yD5ttt7ggcOXDCJE9azvaolyrFp-k4vjnNchm8kR8=s0-d-e1-ft

-4°C

Date: 7:00 AM EDT Thursday 28 April 2016
Condition:Light SnowPressure:100.9 kPa Visibility:2 km Temperature:-4.3°C Dewpoint:-5.3°C Humidity:93%Wind: NNW 17 km/h Wind Chill: -10

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Snowed 4" here on Tuesday. All the towns had taken their plows off. Pretty treacherous on the back roads that have excessive crowns.
( But safer than going thru the construction zone where they send cars in to a one lane thing from both ends at once !!) Yes, this happened to me that day in the snow. Fortuneately there was just cones where we all met and I could get back to my lane long enough to go around the oncoming cars.