• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Arizona Breaks Deportation Record In 2010

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Good to see someone doing the job they were elected to do . :whistling:

http://www.kpho.com/news/26198955/detail.html
PHOENIX -- A record number of illegal immigrants were deported from Arizona during 2010, according to a U.S. Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials deported 92,592 illegal immigrants during between October 2009 and September 2010, according to statistics provided to CBS 5 News by Lori Haley of ICE.
The U.S. also broke a record for the deportation of illegal immigrants, removing 392,862 illegal immigrants during 2010.
Haley credits closer cooperation between federal officers and local law enforcement officers.
Though he's come under fire for his illegal immigration enforcement tactics, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio told CBS 5 News he plans to increase his efforts to crack down on illegal immigration in 2011.
"In 2011, I will increase my crime suppression, I will increase our employer operations and I will increase our human smuggling operations," said Arpaio.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Could we get a Gov. Christie & Joe Arpaio ticket in the 2012 Election? :thumb:
No, because they stand a chance of winning. Instead, the Republican RINOs will recommend someone with no chance of winning like McCain-Palin. Watch and see...

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
No, because they stand a chance of winning. Instead, the Republican RINOs will recommend someone with no chance of winning like McCain-Palin. Watch and see...

Its great to see you in a better mood Jev!!!:clap:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Good to see someone doing the job they were elected to do . :whistling:

http://www.kpho.com/news/26198955/detail.html
PHOENIX -- A record number of illegal immigrants were deported from Arizona during 2010, according to a U.S. Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials deported 92,592 illegal immigrants during between October 2009 and September 2010, according to statistics provided to CBS 5 News by Lori Haley of ICE.
The U.S. also broke a record for the deportation of illegal immigrants, removing 392,862 illegal immigrants during 2010.
Haley credits closer cooperation between federal officers and local law enforcement officers.
Though he's come under fire for his illegal immigration enforcement tactics, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio told CBS 5 News he plans to increase his efforts to crack down on illegal immigration in 2011.
"In 2011, I will increase my crime suppression, I will increase our employer operations and I will increase our human smuggling operations," said Arpaio.

What I find amazing is Arpaio is in a heavily populated Mexican area and he gets reelected . So who has a problem with his tactics??? It sure is not the voters of his county .Thank God for all the outside "do gooders" coming to the rescue of the poor illegal .:doh:

loboloco

I talk a good bit to legal and illegal immigrants. The legal immigrants are outraged at the lax enforcement, though they will seldom directly report illegals. Those illegal that have been here a while are also outraged as they are getting pushed out of jobs by the newer arrivals.
Those who have become citizens have a detestation of the illegals it is really hard to describe.