• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bob's distant relative makes my local news

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Homeowner shoots burgler

A burglary suspect is in police custody at the hospital after being shot at by the resident, dispatchers said.

It happened about 12:45 this morning during a residential break-in at 106 Harrison Blvd.

Dispatchers say the resident told 911 officials two men kicked in his back door, prompting him to shoot at them. The caller said he believed he got one of them in the leg.

Dispatchers said that man was taken to Deaconess Hospital for treatment, though there was no immediate confirmation whether he was actually shot.

- Gavin Lesnick (Follow Gavin on Twitter)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, if the guy's name doesn't end in the letters SKI, hail from Eastern Europe, smell like cabbage (cooked) & garlic sausage or smoke cigars then you can't say he's a relative of mine . . . even if he did the right thing.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Wellllll, I wasn't actually there. I seem to have this issue with hanging around places where lead is flying at people. I suppose I can call him to verify. :smile: