• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Holy Bucksnort

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Airline tickets have gone up about 75% in the last two weeks. :hammer::hammer: Should have bought em back then I guess

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Do you mean you checked two weeks ago for tickets next week, and just checked again for the same week? Yup, they get more expensive the closer you get to departure.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I just paid $441 RT From SF to Panama City Panama . That is one of the lowest fares we have paid in a long time .We always fly American Air Lines . We then take some air miles and upgrade to 1st class . At my size there is no way in hell I am going to be in coach for 8 hours . I would not be able to walk if I spent 8 hours in those short legged seats !