• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I didn't buy the original and I am not going

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
to buy the 25 year anniversary of Michael Jacksons Album/record "Thriller" Evidently Michael who I could care less about is going to re-release this album called "Thriller" It will have 8 un-named songs included with it and a bunch of other things. I wonder if this will bail him out of his financial problems?

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I never bought the first one and surely aren't buying this one. But I have to give credit where it's due, when the original video came out it was pretty good and broke new ground in the music video business.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I never bought the first one and surely aren't buying this one. But I have to give credit where it's due, when the original video came out it was pretty good and broke new ground in the music video business.

Yes it did, but how will the second one due now will all of Michaels fame reversing on him??

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Yes it did, but how will the second one due now will all of Michaels fame reversing on him??

Like all "anniversary" remakes some producer who owns the rights is gambling enough people into nostalgia will fork over the $$$ to make it pay.

I own the first three seasons of Green Acres on DVD and will buy the next if it comes out.

What's the old saying " There's a sucker born every minute"