• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1974 Cushman Trackster

vintagebike

WTS- I was finally able to get up to Spokane to pick up a pretty nice Cushman Trackster. But for some reason I just can't seem to "get into it". You can go back to Cheeto's posts a while back for more info. Selling for what I have into it- purchase price + trailer rental, gas and a few hours time. $950 picked up in McCall.
IMG_5548.JPG
IMG_5549.JPG
IMG_5550.JPG
IMG_5551.JPG

Last edited:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll make the assumption you were not pulling the tractor in the picture, and that the tractor was pulling the cushman? Hopefully you put in the bypass plates on the hydrostatic units? Pulling them without bypass plates installed can damage the hydrostatic units.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If those said plates are missing or for an easier solution a wood wedge fits in there nicely to depress the relief buttons.

Smart move switching project gears. Sophie needs you !

vintagebike

Update

Looks to be little to no interest in the Trackster so it will be going "under the wrench" to make is useful for us during McCallin' All Cats 2018. :wink: Steve