• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

st4 !!SOLD!!

bill w

there is an st4 on fbks c/l for 7500.00 anyone needing me to check it out for them let me know. Bill w

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Re: st4

Yes, it really looks good! Wonder if it's from the Forest Service being green

bill w

Re: st4

sold...to a fellow member on here. i'll let them say who they are...but man did they score a nice cat.i went down and looked at it for them and it's one of the cleanest snocats i've ever looked at. it's number 167.

Well, It took a long time to find time in my busy schedule as an Exec in the Oil Industry to get up to Fairbanks to get the ST4 (#167) but, I got it home today, finally! I flew up to Fairbanks in late August, met up with Bill W and then met the original owners (Richard and Kady, a great older couple who had lived out of town some twenty miles and used the Snow Trac to come into town for supplies once a month). We then moved the machine for shipment to Seattle, WA. Special thanks to Bill W for his help on logistics once I got to Fairbanks! Bill was great to work with! He arranged a Rollback through his employer (Thanks to Alaska Drilling) to help pick up the ST4 which we had to be moved to TOTE Maritime for shipment down to Seattle. We turned it around in one day...everything worked liked clockwork. What a great experience, thanks to Bill for his local resources an Richard Katy Bill and Me.jpg

ST4 on Rollback Thanks to Alaska Drilling.jpg

ST4 on Rollback.jpg

Engine.jpg

Interior.jpg

Ready for Shipment to Seattle.jpg

Proud New Owner.jpgarranging all the detaills!