• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll probably do what I did yesterday, brown bag it for work.
Tuna salad on wheat with lettuce and a microwave soup bowl.
I like Campbell's Slow Kettle ones.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Meatballs with Heinz chili sauce and grape jelly -- these are normally made in large batches as a holiday appy- but I've made just a dozen or so lots of times as part of a meal with parsley rice.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I just ate my forth thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, corn bread, rutabaga, mashed taters, dinner rolls, and gravy of course. I think I'm the only one in my family that likes dark meat, YUM! Anyway, if it wasn't for friends and family I would have had a turkey TV dinner.

I will now freeze left overs and have them next week, maybe.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
After all the turkey and feasting the last two days, I went to Subway for a beef foot long with lettuce, tomato, pickles and mayo on wheat.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
The dogs birthday was Friday and we had the rest of the turkey. Tonight... Italian sausage and onion with light garlic, Pizza

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I made a Marie Callender's beef pot pie.
Peas and pearl onions on the side.
Ketchup dumped in the poked hole of the pie as always.
Never eat them any other way.
Mmmmm!

Here's an old NCT pic to give you an idea.

Attachments

• 2010-11-11 18-58-02.324.jpg
    2010-11-11 18-58-02.324.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 138

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Salsa chicken and rice tonight. Cut up 4 boneless breasts and put them in a slow cooker around lunchtime with about half of a jar of salsa. Turned out good.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Last night a lady friend brought over dinner, we had Roasted chicken from Costco, with sweet potato, spiced apples, french style green beans, and stuffing. I'll have left overs tonight. :biggrin:

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy dinner.
Diced up and fried half pack of bacon, through in a can of beans, stirred til warm and ate with about 1/2 loaf of fresh bread. (Wife might not be impressed later tonight. I can feel them working):whistling:

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm hooked on the local Health Food Store....Stuffed grilled salmon with brown rice and veggies, with a flourless slice of chocolate cake

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I went to a place here called Chik N House and got their slightly spicy chicken biscuit soup for dinner.
It has a wonderful broth with shredded chicken, green beans, corn and carrots.. with a dense buttermilk biscuit sunk in the middle.
What I love about it is that the biscuit doesn't dissolve and fall apart in the broth,even after sitting for an hour and being reheated.
:biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
My brother's are coming over for our usual Tuesday evening get together, so I put three squirrels in the pressure cooker and made squirrel stew for us. I have a loaf of no knead bread to push it around and sop up the remaining goodness!q

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Mediterranean Chicken, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, artichoke, roasted red peppers, scallions, basil, olive oil. No I didn't make it. I bought it!

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
My friend Nicole brought over lamb chops, mashed taters, and fresh broccoli. Looking forward to this tonight. :biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
One of those nuker bowls of Campbell's creamy tomato.
Cabot's Vermont cheddar slices sandwiched between saltines.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Spicy Sambal Meatballs on cilantro rice wrapped in lettuce. The spice was nicely offset by the sweetness of an Old Fashioned featuring 15yo I.W.Harper bourbon.

Attachments

• IMG_9919.jpg
    IMG_9919.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 84

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sheppards pie last night. Made with fried up ground beef and ground moose meat with chopped onion garlic and Cajun seasoning. Next was a layer of frozen veggies. (what we do is every time we make frozen veggies and there are leftovers we freeze them in a container. We keep adding to the container and once it's full we either make a soup or Sheppard pie). The top layer was a mix of regular and sweet potato boiled then mashed together.