• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday JEV!!! :happybday:

Hope you have a WILD day!!!!!! :dancing: :thewave: :beer:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Happy Birthday Joe ... I do hope my little gift made it today but knowing the post you should see it next year:yum::yum::yum:

Have a great day Sir:beer:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks! Worked all day then went to the Chi-Com buffet for dinner with DW. Came home and spent some time sending pellets (5 different weights & styles) across the chronograph from my new Hatsan 95 Vortex the wife and kids bought for me.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks! Worked all day then went to the Chi-Com buffet for dinner with DW. Came home and spent some time sending pellets (5 different weights & styles) across the chronograph from my new Hatsan 95 Vortex the wife and kids bought for me.
Do I need one of these Jev?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Joe ... I do hope my little gift made it today but knowing the post you should see it next year:yum::yum::yum:

Have a great day Sir:beer:
I was pleasantly surprised that it arrived intact, and that it came on my birthday. 1951 was better on,y because it gave me DW. Other than that, 1950 was da bomb!

Thanks for your thoughtfulness. Any reason it was wrapped in a pink condom??:brows:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I was pleasantly surprised that it arrived intact, and that it came on my birthday. 1951 was better on,y because it gave me DW. Other than that, 1950 was da bomb!

Thanks for your thoughtfulness. Any reason it was wrapped in a pink condom??:brows:

Sorry about the condom it's a habit i have from my days as a drug smuggler,please take note it was made in the USA,someone needs to help your economy:yum::yum::yum:

By the way i would have filled it with gas but the lady at the post office pointed out gas is cheaper on your side of the pond...i like that lady:biggrin: