• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I have a confession to make.....

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Like many of you on this forum I have my share of health problems, deaf, very arthritic, and can barely walk due to a broken hip and cracked lower vertebrate. So for most of the day I'm in a powerchair. I love the thing because I can go all over the place including grocery shopping, the park and a few other venues.

However, because of the chair I have put on a few extra pounds, and I'm talking a big few. So today I decided to go on a diet. I'm doing the slimfast diet which I used before and lost weight, but I trying something a bit different with it. I bought the powered slimfast and mix it with water, but I have frozen fruit, usually berries that I'll put in it. I did one for breakfast and one for lunch and to tell you the truth, I'M FRIGGIN HUNGRY! :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a hell of a time with diets too.

Probably could stand to lose 20-25# but I won't be losing it by dieting. I get too damn hungry and then I binge eat. IF I lose it it will be from work/exercise.

Diets just make me hungry.