• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This don't look good!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope Frank got out ahead of this storm. Been snowing steady for a few hours now and expected to continue till Friday with dangerous wind chills and drifting.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 140

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We did bill thanks for the concern.
We left Tuesday at 3;00 PM and met a few flurries in Newberg NY and again near Allentown PA. Blue Ridge mountains had some snow on the ground but roads were fine.
We pulled into St Louis at 3:00 PM today with the snow coming in later around 6:00PM.

Looks like you are also going to get hammered over the next few days. Stay tight and warm pal.

Joshua M. Smith

No, it doesn't look good at all. You should be running NoScript along with Ghostery and AdBlock. Actually, AdBlock Edge is somewhat better than AdBlock... ;)

Regards,

Josh

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone else think it both ironic and hilarious that the Scientific ship stuck in the Antartice ice for 4 weeks was loaded with scientists and tourista greenies there to study Global Warming?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep! And the Chinese ice breaker is now stuck as well. They had a chopper on board it and today flew all but the crew from the first ship to an Australian one with a boat ride in between. It damn sure ain't no global warming up here. We are at 5 now and going to -3 tonight with tomorrow barely making 5 and by Saturday morning -12. Next Tuesday will be even worse. We have over 10" and still coming down. Supposed to have 35 mph winds to blow it around and create dangerous wind chills tomorrow.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep! And the Chinese ice breaker is now stuck as well. They had a chopper on board it and today flew all but the crew from the first ship to an Australian one with a boat ride in between. It damn sure ain't no global warming up here. We are at 5 now and going to -3 tonight with tomorrow barely making 5 and by Saturday morning -12. Next Tuesday will be even worse. We have over 10" and still coming down. Supposed to have 35 mph winds to blow it around and create dangerous wind chills tomorrow.

St Louis is looking at minus 8F on Saturday. We almost never go minus here. I guess the power Steering rebuild on dad's minivan will have to wait.

Glad I split all that tornado down wood from last summer.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are at -4 with a wind chill of -18 now. Snow has moved east but the wind is blowing it around like mad. Glad I am chained up for this one. Local news says drifting is a major problem in places.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Rather warm here at 11F but plenty of snow coming down. My young neighbor looks stunning in a swim suit. But today, I'm glad she is well bundled up as she shovels dad's driveway.

He's 90. Yes, people still do stuff like that.

So, I get to throw a log on the fire and sit back down on the couch. I'll do my double drive later today.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I did my drive and my dad's . Mostly blowing snow had refilled his but I had 10" on my driveway.

It is so cold my breath is freezing on my glasses.

My cute neighbor never showed so I had to do it all. And likely for naught as the wind is blowing the stuff back over the drive. Cathy has already announced that she will stay home Monday. So clearing for her car was a waste of my time.
I was no sooner done than dad told me his Monday bowling league was cancelled.
CRAP!

My work is done here right?

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
send some of that snow here for the Snow Cat Jamboree would ya ! lol