• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Two word post

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've seen this on another site. It was pretty popular. Lets see how you guys like it. The only rule is, each new post can only have two words.
Ready? Okay, here we go:

Those look

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Those look mighty swollen but very well done Can I touch them? Do you
have to put your two quarters up the nether region or just pull it out of harms way and put your most expensive prophylactic on my rifle barrel before I do anything that will get me killed! Please take my computer keyboard and shove it between two hawaiian grass skirts while Dargo puts his Magnum PI dress on to cover his unusally small love for hairy dwarves. This can only lead to delirious decisions about what unbelievably sensitive woman will say when it's time to nag or whine and refuse to have sex under outrageous conditions while Dargo and Bob eat cheese and haggus while John and Mith watch Junk playing with a kitten.

Upside down with his finger in a strange but irresistibly dark, moist chocolate pudding coated with rabbit droppings served by curly haired blonde transvestite, he licked sheeps nuts and said: BITE ME!!!! John obliged. Then Muhammad squealed, oh! and thought The big fuzzy nutz look scary but exciting so he reached for a pair of his most treasured gay Kioti as he pulled on the hiway BANG went big hairy swollen balls.

So quickly everyone forgot what a ass wipe smells like when Junk lifts his arm and scratches his scratch card then sniffs his armpit and wipes Mith's sheep before he sucks a lemon. Chickens and sheep and Junk are all very similar lookin and smelling. Do goats with 3 legs and Junk riding them until they faint eat can kiss a marsupial in the bikesheds, meanwhile in walks a pie dressed as a sheepherder with a Cream Pie!!! ''EAT ME!!''

Then he fell asleep and dreampt of monkey Holy schitt he blubbered I need more sex with three hot redheads. All three redheaded sheep eagerly agreed that Mith should bend and ewe will get some needed................