• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1998 BR180 wiring diagram

JustDarin

Our club bought this used a year ago and were having some hydraulic problems with the drags wheels not lifting and tongue not pushing down. I think I found no power going to the front top solenoid under the gas tank.From what I see that runs the blade and drag with another with another hydraulic block at the rear for the drag.The wiring diagram that came with the manual sucks and maybe theres a part of it missing.Would anyone have a proper schematic of this unit it would save a lot of tracing out wires 1by1.Thanks

Im going out to put power to the solenoid from the batts this morning with someone pushing the joystick.If that works the fun of tracing wires begins.