• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Drunk Woman on flight goes nuts because no Pepsi

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not sure what you can do with a drunk woman but it's a situation I've seen more than once, almost exclusively with men. If the pilot couldn't get them quietened down I've seen it handled the old fashioned way.

On a flight from Amsterdam to Dallas this guy was drunk and totally obnoxious. He was smashed when he got on the plane. He was going around groping female passengers and stewardesses. The pilot came back twice and got him back in his seat but as soon as the pilot left he was up and at it again. Eventually he had to go for a whizz. The husband of one of the women he had groped got up and followed him back there. The husband came back, the drunk didn't. I asked the stewardess, "What happened back there?". She said it seemed that a passenger had "fallen" while in the toilet. I never saw him for the rest of the flight. I don't know where they put him but the cops were waiting at Dallas.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I sat by a fat giggly German on a flight from Detroit to Leeds.
He was definitely happy on the sauce.
Longest flight ever. Lol

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I sat by a fat giggly German on a flight from Detroit to Leeds.
He was definitely happy on the sauce.
Longest flight ever. Lol

I've got an even funnier one than that, On a flight from Cairo, Egypt to Frankfurt, Germany, I sat next to the Yemeni Minister of Tourism. Now there's a job for you. He was a second cousin of the President at the time or whatever. He chain smoked Marlboros and drank Scotch like any good Muslim outside their home country. By the time we landed he was so freekin drunk that he couldn't walk off the plane and had to be carried out. He was next to unconscious. I've actually sat next to worse passengers. He was just a man with a mission … to get absolutely legless drunk in the shortest time possible. Muslims at home and Muslims abroad are two very different animals.

Before anyone mentions smoking on a plane, please remember that non smoking flights at that time depended on where you were flying from and where you were flying to. On one flight out of Cairo an American asked the stewardess if he could change to a non smoking seat. The stewardess told him if he was sitting in it and not smoking, it was a non smoking seat. :yum: Damn, those Arabs could puff up a storm.