• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cat gator

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They where made in Minnesota, at one time, two versions a 8 wheel and 16 wheel
Unit the one in the add looks to be the 16 wheel one.

Wisconsin engine and clutch brake setup not differential

We have one in our collection

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
They where made in Minnesota, at one time, two versions a 8 wheel and 16 wheel
Unit the one in the add looks to be the 16 wheel one.

Wisconsin engine and clutch brake setup not differential

We have one in our collection

if MNoutdoors has one in their collection, then you should too. buy it now

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Our Snow mobile club had one WAYYY before my time, the current old timers said it was faster than the old dozer they used to use. When pulling the grooming attachments they stated they could not keep the chains on it.

In full disclosure I did call on one from a CL add a few years ago. sort of glad I did not pursue it. ( I am a sucker for things with tracks )

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
In full disclosure I did call on one from a CL add a few years ago. sort of glad I did not pursue it. ( I am a sucker for things with tracks )[/QUOTE]

yea right, you're going to buy it, it has your name all over it !!!

pure squirrel...

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That machine is up by one of my branch offices. It has a Kohler motor opposed cylinder cast iron block. Oil in it is milky. Came out of a Barn in Machias Me and was moved there from another barn in the area.

That machine in the back is a 55 Willys Hard Top Jeep.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is also a Thiokol with a small block and auto turbo trans up there that will wheelie I am told.