• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My welcome letter to Mr. Obama

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Mr. Obama,

As your days in the big house begin may I make a suggestion that is better than the 700 billion payoff Mr. Bushy boy left you with. Please take time to consider what congress and the senate could not since they are bought and paid for from the finance industry……………I know you know this, you voted for this scam too. Now you have the opp to make it right…………since you the big guy now.

RECALL THE GIVE AWAY CASH, TOTALLY! Tell them sorry on the balance of their fun money, it is going to a good cause, America!

If the banks are not able to pay it back, and they wont be able since they have paid the bonuses and chutes to the stuffed shits (no misspelling here) that ruined this fine industry to begin with. Well in that case you TAKE their assets, lock stock and barrel. The stuffed shits will have to find a new job……and they wont have the big chutes to live off of for say 5 lifetimes. Once you have all the money back in the coffers of the great United States, you should pay off each and every mortgage on currently owned, lived in by the owner, home in the U.S. With this each bank will have all the money they are owed, and all the “bad” mortgages will be gone. Each American will think you are ALL THAT AND THE CHIPS and will elect you again………….that is unless Sarah runs on her own! All the homeowners who were scammed into buying too big will have the chance for a fresh start, and your administration will only have to worry about all the boys who paid under the table cash to you to get favors. Now those guys can not come out and be loud, so that should be easy to get silenced, and besides, remember America loves you NOW THAT YOU TOOK CARE of those that elected you.

While we are on give aways, tell the big 3 that there is a new guy in town, and he drives an import, and he does not fly in planes. Sorry to say but these guys are not much higher than the dirt bags in the finance industry, they just wont get in planes now that congress kicked their ass for it. Once these duds are gone we can make some cars that will sell (our homes are paid for, a bit of saving and we can pay for cars.) Oh, I drive 2 Kias, cost less than one used Ford and better cars to boot, with warranty.

From a not so loving American tired of seeing the public display of stupid acts by those we were taught to respect. The chair you have now has less respect than that of any other legal beagle, any other political sheeple, or any other leach from the gov’t. You can change that, do something RIGHT for AMERICANS

NOTE TO SELF, change saying at the bottom of page..................uh, no!

Last edited:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
About 19 more days before he takes over the Big House Danny .
My thoughts are we have about 300 million +- U.S. citizens in the United States .
Goverment approved bailout packages totaling about 1 Trillon dollars ?????? Whats the cost burden on each American . And that is on top of our National debt ! I don't think I really want to know .

Are we going to change this ??? It will never happen NO MATTER who gets in office . Don't set your hopes on Sarah Palin , she can't do it either .
So what happens ? America will fall . If you don't think this can happen look at Russia . Now they are a bunch of independent states all fighting amongst themselves for surival .

Locutus

Banned
Now they are a bunch of independent states all fighting amongst themselves for surival .

Considering what's going on in Greater Kalifornia (Kal, Washington and Oregon) and the Northeast, I'm not sure that would be a bad thing. :tongue:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
My thoughts are we have about 300 million +- U.S. citizens in the United States .
Goverment approved bailout packages totaling about 1 Trillon dollars ?????? Whats the cost burden on each American . And that is on top of our National debt ! I don't think I really want to know .

Are we going to change this ??? It will never happen NO MATTER who gets in office . Don't set your hopes on Sarah Palin , she can't do it either .
So what happens ? America will fall . If you don't think this can happen look at Russia . Now they are a bunch of independent states all fighting amongst themselves for surival .

I like the idea I had, would love to have no debt on my home and would love the finance big shots to be on their ass on the street with no umbrella.............but the letter is a joke.................No way something that makes even this much sense would ever come out of Washington.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter

someone check me on this, 700 billion divided by 300 million is 233,000 a peice.............I can do better than pay my house off, I could build my dream home with what is left over.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
someone check me on this, 700 billion divided by 300 million is 233,000 a peice.............I can do better than pay my house off, I could build my dream home with what is left over.
Get a new calculator...it's $2,333.33

D

darroll

Our elected whatevers sure don’t listen to the American people.

icon9.gif