• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Importance Of Walking

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Walking can add minutes to you life. Walk a mile or so everyday. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional five months in a nursing home at $5,000.00 a month of your offspring's inheritance.

My grand dad started walking five miles a day. And now we have no idea where he is.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

One reason I would take up walking is so that I could, once again, hear heavy breathing.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain awakens and figures out what it is I'm doing.

I joined a health club last year. It cost about six hundred dollars a year. So far, I haven't lost a pound. Apparently, you have to go there.

Every time I hear or use the word exercise, it's like a profanity. So I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I believe the only advantage to daily exercise is that when you drop dead of a heart attack, everyone says "well, he sure looks good!"

Some advice for the over eager,,,; If you decide to take up cross country skiing, start with a small country.

Frankly, I've been getting a lot of exercise in the last few years just getting over the hill.

Listen, no matter what we do, we all get heavier as we age. It's because of all the useless knowledge packed in our heads over time.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.