• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

thinking of getting vehicle

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't care what it looks like just eat it!!:yum::yum:

Attachments

• eat damn it.jpg
    eat damn it.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 122

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i called my Dad. he's meeting me there as he can give pointers.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Good luck luvs. I had a cavalier before. My first car. Nothing wrong with them. If I were in the market for a good little cheap reliable car I might consider another one.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That, and I thought we were talking about cars.

Enough ! I agree with BCZOOM
The subject is about cars she may want to look at . Not throwing insults at the poster . We are not a day care center !

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll get one when spring arrives- as those plows make getting a spot on ur own block non-feasible- they fling snow to the curb as quickly as my cats fling litter over my floors. then i'll hafta gather a shovel, very close friends (the ones that shovel snow for u @ 5:00 in the morning), & chains on the tires. i've decided i'll use public transport & my boots/shoes until then.
took an extensive conversation w/ my dad to decide on that one.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Will this then be a seasonal vehicle? The same issues will occur next year. Do you put it in some storage location for the winters?

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
yep. i'll put it in a driveway where my Parents have room. my other cars were driven through the year. sometimes. weather permitting.