• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Awards Ceremony

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
We had one today and I got one for being at my company for a year. :cry::cry::cry: I had to go up and accept it to. I felt like an ASS!!!!!!!

IRONY!!!

Last edited:

elsmitro

floppy member
Everyone calls you a dumbass, dumb ASS! :poke:

Red_Forman.jpg

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Don't get to upset, it happens to everybody. Remember John Wayne and the "True Grit" Oscar. It probably just eases the consciences of the people that gave you your pink slip.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well there is an amusing part of this I guess. When I went up to shake the hand of our president I MIGHT have squeezed too hard. I felt her bone crack, like when you pop cartiledge in your knuckles. I HAVE to tell you.... the pres of the company is HOOOOOOT!!!!! She is 40, Irish 6' 1" and with GREAT legs, long hair beautiful eyes, awesome body!!! HOT!!!!!!!
Everytime I see her walk by my memory just...... *slobbering on desk*

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well there is an amusing part of this I guess. When I went up to shake the hand of our president I MIGHT have squeezed too hard. I felt her bone crack, like when you pop cartiledge in your knuckles. I HAVE to tell you.... the pres of the company is HOOOOOOT!!!!! She is 40, Irish 6' 1" and with GREAT legs, long hair beautiful eyes, awesome body!!! HOT!!!!!!!
You should have taken the opportunity to say something "unique" or "interesting" to her. What's she going to do, fire you?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
<snip>
I HAVE to tell you.... the pres of the company is HOOOOOOT!!!!! She is 40, Irish 6' 1" and with GREAT legs, long hair beautiful eyes, awesome body!!! HOT!!!!!!!

:weneedpic:nopics::bonk:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
That was mean, Sushi. Just for that, here's a picture of here from 5yrs ago when I used to date her. She left her cat with me. :smileywac

She's still single and now makes $320K. Get her addess so I can send the cat back. :tongue:

Darn it, accidently deleted that picture. Gotta go dig it off a backup drive later. Meanwhile, a more current picture...

Attachments

• Picture%2007.jpg
    Picture%2007.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
That was mean, Sushi. Just for that, here's a picture of here from 5yrs ago when I used to date her. She left her cat with me. :smileywac

She's still single and now makes $320K. Get her addess so I can send the cat back. :tongue:

Whaaaaaaa?????????? HUH?????? Im confused! :mellow:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Sure Spiffy! Here ya go!

pat_corley.jpg

Deadly Sushi said:
40, Irish 6' 1" and with GREAT legs, long hair beautiful eyes, awesome body!!! HOT!!!!!!! *slobbering on desk*

I was hoping a color photo would bring out slightly different characteristics, but inspecting the color photo, you have really bad taste in 'women' Sushi. :eek: