• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rebuilding the Taurus

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Now that is looking good, my friend.

Not sure where June went. Seems like just last week when you posted pics of the damage. Sheeeesh.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If you go with holstein camo you can rename it Pauline the heifer instead of the bull.:clap::clap::yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Good job my little Asian friend.....slap a few white racing stripes up that hood and she will be good to go:wink:

Galvatron

Forgot to add...that dent on the side by the drivers door...slap a sink plunger on it and pull it out:biggrin:

Galvatron

It doesn't work :yum::yum:

That Black Hood should remind you for some time :yum::yum::yum:

By the way i got rear ended once by a Doctor....i got out and asked if is prostate examinations were so forceful...put me off for life:yum::yum::yum:

I miss that old MK5 Cortina.....

Attachments

• 2974562860_7a172ae6a3.jpg
    2974562860_7a172ae6a3.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Galvatron

sweet cars those things

Yea i kinda liked them...rear wheel drive as God intended....very light on the back end so easy to lose it in icy conditions or just on a greasy road....seats as comfy as what you had strapped on the back of your car over the weekend:yum::yum::yum:

back seat good for car sex:w00t2:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea i kinda liked them...rear wheel drive as God intended....very light on the back end so easy to lose it in icy conditions or just on a greasy road....seats as comfy as what you had strapped on the back of your car over the weekend:yum::yum::yum:

back seat good for car sex:w00t2:
Not as roomy as the Taurus is :wow::yum: