• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Show off your sports car here

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Originally it was about what we have but I like em all, so lets share what we have, what we've had, what we want , what we dream of etc etc.

Squerly I must say by now I was expecting a pic of your Porsche.

Last time I was at Squerly's place he had his place decorated like all his neighbors. Ya know an old pickup on the front lawn, a Maytag, a Chevy cavalier, an old Pinto, maybe a Pontiac firebird, no hood, up on blocks.:whistling:

Jim wanted to fit in with the locals,,,, so, right there on the front grass,,,, had his Porsche and a Vette out there.:yum:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Last time I was at Squerly's place he had his place decorated like all his neighbors. Ya know an old pickup on the front lawn, a Maytag, a Chevy cavalier, an old Pinto, maybe a Pontiac firebird, no hood, up on blocks.:whistling:
Come On Man, that's a GE! :biggrin: Jeeze...

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Dug around a bit and found this thread on another forum. Most of the thread is about my Panoz race car but toward the end there is some data about the Porsche when it was featured in the June 2004 issue of European Car. :smile: