• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Official hot babe thread

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We're 5 years past due on having this thread.

Post a hot babe. My thoughts are 3 pics per post:
A face/profile
A hot body shot
Surprise us with a hot shot.

Obviously, do as you please.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Two hot, and a surprise ... as requested!

Attachments

• barbie-benton-1.jpg
    barbie-benton-1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 446
  • barbie-benton-2.jpg
    barbie-benton-2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 441
  • takethat.jpg
    takethat.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 438

Leni

Well then I'll just have to add a few more pictures. The one with the red background was taken when I was dancing at the Glen Campbell estate. The one where I'm blonde was taken when I was performing for Montgomery Ward's employee party. The rest were taken at my home.

Attachments

• img049.jpg
    img049.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 373

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a hot babe on the beach!:brows:

Attachments

• Hot sands.jpg
    Hot sands.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 363

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
:clap: VERY NICE Leni.......Classy to......There is one lucky husband!!!!!!!!:clap:Bet the first words out of his mouth each morning is...........Thank you!!!!!!!:flowers:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
:clap: VERY NICE Leni.......Classy to......There is one lucky husband!!!!!!!!:clap:Bet the first words out of his mouth each morning is...........Thank you!!!!!!!:flowers:

I'm sure they were. Sadly, she is alone now ... not counting dog, patients, and friends. Including a few strange ones on here! :flowers:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sure they were. Sadly, she is alone now ... not counting dog, patients, and friends. Including a few strange ones on here! :flowers:

Well DS..it was ment as a heart felt complement to the lady....as to her personal life...it is none of my business......unless she wishes to make it so.......as to the dancing......I knew two ladys that did that for a living and it seemed to me to be quite a skill that took a lot of hard work to to learn and to be good at........and Ive always admired some one who puts out the effort to be good at the endeavor they chose........If Leni feels that I have ofended her in any way then I am truly sorry.....

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

I presumptively count myself amoung them. If you don't mind, I am going to take that compliment personaly.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
pretty face hot body educated and looks great no matter what.

Attachments

• holly1.jpg
    holly1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 314
  • holly-willoughby-the-daily-mirror-pride-of_4150173.jpg
    holly-willoughby-the-daily-mirror-pride-of_4150173.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 314
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 313

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Leni...
not to long ago there was a post under your avatar...referensing a happening when ...I thought a male person was checking your disposal..and a cat nailed him......that is where I got the Idea you were married..or at least with partner.........shit!!!!!got to thinking about it and almost pissed my pants laughing again!!!!!!!!

Leni

That was a joke that was sent to me by a male friend. I've been married for 48 years. I get a laugh everytime I think about it also. I would never be so wimpy as to demand my husband come fix the disposal.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Galvy
that looks nice!!!! but me looking at that youngster is like a chiwawa...looking at a semi-truck.....What the hell would I do with it if I ever caught it????????????:yum: And how the hell would I explain her to Mom??????

Last edited:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Well DS..it was ment as a heart felt complement to the lady....as to her personal life...it is none of my business......unless she wishes to make it so.......as to the dancing......I knew two ladys that did that for a living and it seemed to me to be quite a skill that took a lot of hard work to to learn and to be good at........and Ive always admired some one who puts out the effort to be good at the endeavor they chose........If Leni feels that I have ofended her in any way then I am truly sorry.....

We may have cross-posted here: I thought your comment was about Post #19. If it wasn't, my comments don't apply.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
We may have cross-posted here: I thought your comment was about Post #19. If it wasn't, my comments don't apply.

Ok no problem.......I was refering to Lenis post.....post 19 is PG......if im not mistaken...both nice ladys from where I stand......again no problem.....at times I fail to be clear....:biggrin: