• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Government Meadows, again.

PJL

JimVT and I tagged along with the SAR deputies from the county to the south of us on their annual training ride. Jim snapped a few pics for us. It's interesting to note that nearly all of the sleds here belong to the government. At Government Meadows. USFS, NPS, DOD, and county.

Attachments

• DSC02267.jpg
    DSC02267.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC02259.jpg
    DSC02259.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 200

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
the military sleds, black and white ones had black out lights. infra red light on the front.
DSC02266.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

Last edited:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
no i don't know the make but i think skido has a light like that.
it was wired so one switch shuts off all lights . they towed 3 toboggans daisy chained with them with no problems but the trail was groomed

nikos

nikos
are snowmobiles allowed in Greece?

Of Course. But it is too expensive to buy a new one like this model. (Taxes ........import - export, etc). about 12.000 - 17.000 Euro.

Hellas- Greece has the great advantage, and the prevalence to have an archipelagos (AEGEAN) with so many famous islands. So you can see, to many boats, to many yachts, a lot of coast lines to the islands, even Seaplanes, and in the summer time we cant rent ATV, especially Sea Doo - Jet Ski - personal watercraft, for our pleasure, to have fun in the sea.
For the winter time, we can find Ski Doo activities in every Ski center in my country, and a small number of people has Ski Doo also. That's why we do not have so many accidents with the Ski Doo in the winter, than in the summertime with the Jet Ski models. In Our days some of the Ski Doo owners, they want to sell or to change them for another model with the dealers.

Six months ago i make a deal, and i bought, an Arctic Cat - Bear Cat 340 model 1996, and now i am trying to fix it (Broken Windshield, new seals Crankshaft, Gasket Head Cylinder and manifold, and a new cable choke).

The Bear Cat 340 works fine, but i think on February and especially on March we expect a lot of snow. That was what "Local Chief" says, about the weather.

By the way. I like the Camo colors on Polaris.

Nikos

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 1 (3).JPG
    1 (3).JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 1 (4).JPG
    1 (4).JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 107