• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Parts and Value on old Tuckers

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
if you are going to have one of those stickers made up I might chip in to have a few made up for my machines to. it will make for a great conversation piece.

Will do. They're made (laid out), just need to adjust size. Funny thing is I have a picture of that decal in my 'Tucker folder' for me to make up in the future. I guess the future is here!

wpelk

Thank you. I will get you the size and please let me know how I can pay you for them. I would like to have two of them made up (one for each machine). Thanks again.

wpelk

The decal is 5" wide and 3" tall. It looks like the background is red and letters are white. Thank you for your help:)