• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

grrrrrrrrrrrrr doctors

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I paid my neurologist a $40 co-pay and my insurance paid $40. I only got about 10 minutes of his time & half that he was playing with his cell phone. So I got a bill for 5 bucks today. Think it will ruin my credit rating if I don't pay it? Maybe I should go to his office & pay the bill in change. I will of course need a receipt.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Funny how they don't recognise Doctors who are outside their "managment group" either...

A neurologist gave me a diagnosis of karple tunnle, and to see a surgeon here I had to show the results to a doctor locally before I could be "refered" to a surgeon. He got his $55 for doing what I was told to do in the first place by a University hospitol doctor ...Pure bull sh*t, and just another reason health care costs are so high. I know how you feel...

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't do co-pays for docs, period. I make that clear before I ever see a new one or a new system. All you need to do is add a little carrot symbol with the word NOT and initial it when you fill out the new patient form.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't do co-pays for docs, period. I make that clear before I ever see a new one or a new system. All you need to do is add a little carrot symbol with the word NOT and initial it when you fill out the new patient form.
Oh? Well who pays him/her then?