• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Carnival Cruise Lines steals from customers!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn! I just looked at my CC account online today and fucking Carnival just charged my credit card AGAIN for fucking gratuities!!! :mad: :mad: I hope every one of their shit ships break down! This is from a cruise I took with my family over Christmas and paid for gratuities when I booked the cruise! They hit me for over $400 in gratuities the last night on the ship, have refused to remove them because I didn't have them removed before I left the ship (security removed several hundred of us in line trying to do the same thing because they had to start loading the next group).

This is the biggest fucking scam I've ever been involved with. I can't believe it this practice of theirs hasn't hit major newspapers because, without any doubt, they've hit tens of thousands of people this way. To be blunt, you are a complete fool if you book a Carnival cruise after knowing their scams. I suppose if you had to, you could see if you could cruise and tell them you don't have a credit card. I have a feeling that somehow they'd still get past that or not let you onboard. Fuck Carnival!