• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What would you do in this situation?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I wanted to follow up on this other problem from Home Depot (I have another issue with Home Depot concerning Ryobi warranties). Anyway, I have to be somewhat vague because I may still pursue Home Depot, but I do want to state that Behr Paint has stepped up to the plate and gone above and beyond what I feel they would be responsible to cover. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I do want to give credit where credit is due, and Behr is positively a standup company. Home Depot is NOT. I'll just leave it at that. I just wish you could buy Behr paint somewhere other than Home Crepo.

End solution with Behr = A+ customer service. Home Crepo = F

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
on the paint side i in the UK only use Dulux paint....the mix from tin to tin is consistent and if i need to do a patch job due to customer being a tight wad i can take in a sample to any outlet that mixes their paint and they will match it.

so in short your maker and mixer is shit...only advice i can give for doing large areas is to keep samples of the chosen paint by the tin for the area...pain in the arse doing it this way though.