• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It's so nice when somebody waits for you at home.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:eek:

Attachments

• wating1.jpg
    wating1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 272
  • waiting2.jpg
    waiting2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 253
  • waitng4.jpg
    waitng4.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 257
  • wating5.jpg
    wating5.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 256
  • waitng6.jpg
    waitng6.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 261
  • waiting7.jpg
    waiting7.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 250
  • waiting8.jpg
    waiting8.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 245
  • waiting9.jpg
    waiting9.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 255

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc.. i just donated my dog cage..to a gal that was coming home everynight..to a pit bull ripping up her carpet..she sent a thank you..when i told her..to cover the cage:w00t2:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we got a laugh-&-a-half from those, doc. thanx for posting 'em.:yum:

lollie, is that gretchen~

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She's already had 1/2 slice of whole grain toast with butter and blackberry jam this morning.
Her treat for the day.
Then she ignored her doggie food. lol

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine are trained better than that! :whistling:This is the lazy Amish cat that spent 5 days trapped in a tractor trailer when my buddy moved. I have never seen a cat sleep on it's back with paws in the air like she does. I stomp the floor to make sure she is still alive. She has sure settled in here this past year.

Attachments

• cat 001.jpg
    cat 001.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 199

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
mule, :biggrin: my tig is 16.5 lbs.; 1 lb. less than when i adopted him. his bygone:sad: littermate that has passed was a female, & 16.5. tig lays like that same as his sister would
my newest girl kitty, babbit, is a grizzly-cat when she knows people food is cooking.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
4 mule: (that's a sign of sheer trust, when they snooze like that, :) .....thier at thier most vulnerable when they lay like that.

Attachments

• IMG_37721352.jpg
    IMG_37721352.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Crap, she looks just like our Sweety. Another rescue cat that decided she likes me. Hell they all like me and when I make coffee they love me. I open up 2 cans of cat food and they all come swarming around me. The real old girl now sits alongside my chair to eat her separate bowl of food cause she knows I won't let any of the others take it from her.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Crap, she looks just like our Sweety. Another rescue cat that decided she likes me. Hell they all like me and when I make coffee they love me. I open up 2 cans of cat food and they all come swarming around me. The real old girl now sits alongside my chair to eat her separate bowl of food cause she knows I won't let any of the others take it from her.

aw, sounds like my fur-meowers. (pssst-tig in the pic is a boy. sharlie-girl babbit's my girl:biggrin:) yep, if i give them canned food or treats turn into swarms of bugs. they get crunchies usually for thier tooth/gum health.

luv these pix. the best has to be angry doggy that left the feathers that doc posted.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
4 mule: (that's a sign of sheer trust, when they snooze like that, :) .....thier at thier most vulnerable when they lay like that.

Yea, until you fire up that Bissell right beside the cat and take the hand operated suction to their belly. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yea, until you fire up that Bissell right beside the cat and take the hand operated suction to their belly. :yum:
Actually our one siamese cat and the GSD both enjoy the vacumn hose run on them. They are all shedding like mad right now.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dogs and cats seem to be a 100% love or hate the vacuum.

Personally, it's a hate for me. Mrs. Zoom comes in and sticks it to my nose when I'm snoring. Really pisses me off.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dogs and cats seem to be a 100% love or hate the vacuum.

Personally, it's a hate for me. Mrs. Zoom comes in and sticks it to my nose when I'm snoring. Really pisses me off.
She is just trying to get the boogers out so you quiet down.:yum::yum::yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter

i turn it on for a sec if they're being ornery or get into a paw-fight.:whistling: they run into one of my other rooms & hide for a good half hour.

jcarroll

Site Supporter
The light in my life - unconditional love - "Reese" - like the peanut butter cup - passed at 2:30AM on 6/1/2012 from non-regenerative anemia - OMG does this hurt.

Attachments

• IMAG0789.jpg
    IMAG0789.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMAG0790.jpg
    IMAG0790.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 140

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The light in my life - unconditional love - "Reese" - like the peanut butter cup - passed at 2:30AM on 6/1/2012 from non-regenerative anemia - OMG does this hurt.
Sorry to hear that. It does hurt. I know my time will come again.

Kane

Apparently raised by penguins, their shelter cat named Oscar never quite fit in.

PS: So sorry about Reese. A dog is a friend that lives simply to please.