• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

definitely a flippin' rant

wanderer

What the hell is wrong with people? Try to be decent is a f'en joke. I have these wondrous neighbors who let their dogs run loose.
They have been crapping in my yard for months.
Came home yesterday and another one was at it. I went over and asked them to please keep their dogs out of my yard. Major attitude. What the hell?

One of their dogs chases cars, and actually gets in front of the cars. A couple of folks have actually needed my assistance to see where the dog was so they would not hit it.

These same wondrous ones backed over my mailbox, never bothered to let me know. And tried to blame the fire department...good thing I saw it.

I see why my other neighbors either shoot first or call the AC.

Ok. I'm done. Royally pissed but done.

Last edited:

wanderer

nope. not done...

They do not seem to know how to bag trash securely either. So not only do I have to contend with their dogs crap, I get to pick up their trash. Which I usually place right back in their yard. Albeit bagged.
If I was an immature asshole, the dogs crap would be flung onto their cars. Which the park in my driveway. Would not mind that so much if they would ask.

I hate asswipes.

Now I'm done.

For the moment anyhow...lol

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i like the idea of fling it around maybe try getting some gold fish and dropping one on each turd than as it starts to stink in the sun the dog will come over and remove it turd and all problem solved poetic justice would happen if they let the dog lick their face

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
i like the idea of fling it around maybe try getting some gold fish and dropping one on each turd than as it starts to stink in the sun the dog will come over and remove it turd and all problem solved poetic justice would happen if they let the dog lick their face
lol, I like that. :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

You are a sick man DDS. I like the idea. :whistling:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't speak for your area, but the mention of putting rat bait out to take care of that problem will get most people to keep their dogs out of the "treatment area".

wanderer

:clap:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

:thumb: Or just save the juice from a can of tuna and spray a bit on each pile.

wanderer

Can't speak for your area, but the mention of putting rat bait out to take care of that problem will get most people to keep their dogs out of the "treatment area".

Hmmm...

what I would like to do is put something our that would give the dogs a bad case of the shits for a day or two.

One thing that will make all bets be off is how the tests come out for my little mini weener lucy. She is the only one of my three that has, um...snacked on their dogs gifts.

What I want/need is a great big dude to go discuss the matter. Not that I am a weenie mind you...it just would be nice, you know?

I have said it before, but I am saying it again...
You all rock. I love this place.

Thanks for taking time here.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That's frustrating when neighbourhood dogs do that.
Used to be a rather large male dog that came on my lawn and crapped near the patio then sprinkled every bush.
If I'd go outside and yell GET! or smack my hands together, the damn thing would bark at me, on MY property. LOL
Don't know whatever became of it.

Yuk @ Lucy eating poop (by the way, noticed your little weenie in your pro-pics. ..she's a cutie!)

I'd bag up the poop, then place it on their porch, several times.
Leave a note telling them you'll continue to gift them as long as it continues.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you know anywhere you could borrow an elephant for a few weeks, then spread peanuts all over their yard? :smile:

wanderer

Do you know anywhere you could borrow an elephant for a few weeks, then spread peanuts all over their yard? :smile:

lol...no, but believe it or not there is a couple in town that have two bears.
TWO! and big ones. couldn't believe it the first time I walked past and heard this noise....

:w00t2:

I just hooked up maya {my red goldie, big story on her...will post it later} on the side and henry in the front.
What I should do is let Henry loose on them. He is small but he gets vicious with interlopers. And that is putting it mildly.

Thanks pg. she is so damn funny. She can hop unbelievably high, have to watch it with her. she is such a love though.

wish I could post pics. but phone only lets me do it in the albums. ttthhhbbbttt. ah well. hopefully will get a laptop or something one of these days!

wanderer

Oh pg, Henry does the snacking too...but only when lucy poops in the house. Never touches it outside.
I swear he does it so she does not get in trouble. gross thing...

once he chewed up a shoe, and he put himself into his crate.
I have a dog thay punishes himself!

The sweetest thing he ever did?
I brought lucy in from outside, after an extended stay...
when I brought her in he got jazzed and I said do you want your girl henry?
and my dear sweet little guy danced for his girl!

yes..I trained him to dance. And not just a little spin on all fours. He gets up on back feet and twirls!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
When my Gretchen was a puppy, she'd leave the tootsie roll surprise every once in a while (and still does if I don't watch her) grrrrrr
As soon as I'd go for a tissue to pick it up, she'd run under the sofa with it, or carry it someplace else.
After pulling that stunt a couple of times, she knew she was going to get her teeth brushed after.
There was one time when I thought she ate it, and I was horrified LOL

Sounds like Henry is a very talented boy!
My sisters dog Max used to wipe his feet on the front rug after he came in from the rain.
She taught him to do it. He'd stand there and go around in circles wiping his feet.
When she said 'okay'.. he knew he was good to go elsewhere in the house.

wanderer

wow I have to try that with maya!

you know how they scootch their butts? well lucy looks like shes a motorized toy when she does it, complete with turns!

pg that's hilarious! she sounds so cute! she is such a pretty little thing too. love the pics you put up of her.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
When Gretchen does the butt crawl, I know she needs her anal sacs emptied.
Now there's a fun part of pet care!

She says thank you, and she knows she's cute, just like all dachshunds do! lol

wanderer

mm you are hilarious!

lucy had the ag's checked. they are clear! yay.

my cat has to have hers checked regularly...never had a cat with that issue.
yeah, that stuff is grossness squared. worse than actual poop.

watta conversation! lol

yes, dachies definitely know their cute.
my cuteness is sunbathing at the moment.
I will get a shot and put it in pics. most of her pics end up a blur...
wild thing...

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The best thing I ever did was to fence my yard in with a big gate at the front. No more roaming animals (other than deer and raccoons).

My young dog used to live on my old dogs poop. He lost about 10 pounds when she died. :rolleyes:

wanderer

The best thing I ever did was to fence my yard in with a big gate at the front. No more roaming animals (other than deer and raccoons).

My young dog used to live on my old dogs poop. He lost about 10 pounds when she died. :rolleyes:

lol on that last part...they are such....well as pg said...yuk!

I rent. so no way I'm doing a fence, great idea though.
my little ones are tied and often walked as is the big'un..
not tons of traffic but what we do get, well they come around the bend here like a cat with its ass on fire. more dogs and cats and wild critters bite it out here...and it is a 35 zone.

right.

Last edited:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Simple.

Shoot the dog. Call the sheriff's department and tell them the dog was aggressive toward you and you feared for your (kids?) well being from the uncontrolled dog.

wanderer

Simple.

Shoot the dog. Call the sheriff's department and tell them the dog was aggressive toward you and you feared for your (kids?) well being from the uncontrolled dog.

I have neighbors that have done that. And I get it.
But since te dogs are not threatening, and the fact there are kids involved, can't do it. Plus, not the dogs fault the owners all have hit or miss brain death occurrences.
I did actually speak to the one gal that has some sense. She even apologized. Said she will have the neanderthal tie them up and get a fence up.
We shall see.

The main thing I decided to do is let my landlord take care of it should things not improve.

I did tell the gal that mr. neanderthal should be grateful that I don't handle things as the neighbors do. Damn lucky they picked my yard.

Last edited:

wanderer

pray for the neighbors.

Lucy will be ok. But I have to treat all three dogs.

It was from lucy snacking on their gifts. Fact, that's the only way they get it.

And they have been the only other dogs pooping here.
Yes. I have been on poop patrol.