• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Problems with someone at work

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Someone has it out for me at work. I have an idea who it is. She is a brown noser and needs constant validation that she is saving the company money with the job she's doing. The boss loves her because he thinks she's saving him all this money. Do I ignore the problem or tell her to mind her own damn business?? This person will do just about anything to make herself look good at the expense of others and lately it has been me.

Last edited:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Ignore her. If you try anything she will be after you more and even though you aren't doing it she can always report you for sexual harassment.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
This is true. I never thought of that! Thank You Catvenger. I have been reading about Blackbeard. Treasure hunters found his ship off the coast of North Carolina. They recovered a lot of artifacts, but they couldn't find his sword. They think they recovered his hilt but no sword.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Never ever worry about other people at work, what they do, or how they do it.

Work hard, do more than required and faster, and only worry about your output.

In the end, you win.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
You "have an idea" who it is, but what if you're wrong? Consider your own reaction if things were reversed and she braced you with an accusation that wasn't true.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just go to work and do your 8 fer 8 and not sweat the others on the crew or whatever. When your nose is to the grindstone working, you actually get to see and hear very little of bullshit that goes on.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I lost a job at a place I had worked at for 14 years because I was stabbed in the back.
I realized after I left how much I had hated working there. After that I didn't feel such an urge to drink. Cut back then quit. If I had stayed there I probably would have killed myself. Seriously I was that depressed. Now I have been sober for 17 years. No alcohol since 1999. So really the back stabber did me a favor.
Do you really like working there? Just something to think about.

Ironman

You could set fire to the place where you work. :wink:
:yankchain:

Attachments

• IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 131