• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help

canzi69

Hi people
Im Vedran from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Volontier in Mountain Rescue Service.
Before few days we received Thiokol Snow Cat DCM 1450, but there is another problem, we don't know anything about that vehicle.
I was looking for service manual user for them but I didn't found.
do anybody can help me?
Thank you...

here is a snocat

https://vimeo.com/59132212

Nathan R

One of these guys has been scanning in manuals and making PDF's. I think it may be Doc but I can't remember off the top of my head.

nikos

10 points from Greece for the thiokol 1450:biggrin:
Hey Verdan.
The guys at this season are for fishing, hunting, and snow rides. Wait and they will respond. They will send you the manual. Besides, you are in the paradise of the snow cats.

Verdan, What is the history of this nice thiokol in Bosnia?

Regards Nikos.

canzi69

10 points from Greece for the thiokol 1450:biggrin:
Hey Verdan.
The guys at this season are for fishing, hunting, and snow rides. Wait and they will respond. They will send you the manual. Besides, you are in the paradise of the snow cats.

Verdan, What is the history of this nice thiokol in Bosnia?

Regards Nikos.
Thanks,
Everything i know about Thiokol is thats front of my house...
arives form small private ski center, but nobody didn't drive em 5 years...
Now I'll go step by step for rebuild...

nikos

Verdan
Because of inactivity and stagnation of five year, so that’s why the engine is running in this way.
There a number of priorities and maintenance, that you have to do. First check the fuel system supply, which should be in, filters, tank, hoses, carburettor - and then test the other parties. Engine, transmission - lubrication - gears, sprocket, tires, rubber belt, grousers, electric system etc.
And of course the guys need pics. Send us pics from the engine, how it looks from inside the cab, the tires, etc.

Regards Nikos

canzi69

Of course, there is a lot of questions to ask, but I hope that we will succeed and that the vehicle would be ready for next winter ...:biggrin: