• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

USED PARTS FOR SALE

catservice

Hello all. While I have been on the forums for a while I have kept a low profile for no particular reason. Anyway my name is Dan, many of you knew the late Phil Sharpe. I purchased most of his used inventory of snow cat parts, there was a ton of junk and also some really good stuff. I have complete track sets, track parts, differential parts, small misc parts, and parts that I don't know what they go to. If you need anything let me know and I will dig around and see what I can come up with. I have a fairly good idea as to what most of these parts sell for, so I will be fair with you if you are fair with me.

Attachments

• DSCN0122.jpg
    DSCN0122.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,485
  • DSCN0123.jpg
    DSCN0123.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 2,482
  • DSCN0130.jpg
    DSCN0130.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 2,460
  • DSCN0132.jpg
    DSCN0132.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2,460
  • DSCN0128.jpg
    DSCN0128.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2,461

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll take those rolled up 601 and 4T10 tracks ... the ones on the palet in the front...the drop-center grousers. Not any imp tracks for me though....hard to tell on some.

Attachments

• th_6_4_Tracks.jpg
    th_6_4_Tracks.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,373
Last edited:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take those rolled up 601 and 4T10 tracks ... the ones on the pallet in the front...the drop-center grousers. Not any imp tracks for me though....hard to tell on some.

The drop center ones look too short for 601 tracks comparing it to the the size of the pallet. they look like 24"? but if they are the ever so rare and coveted 601 tracks I think they would be worth about 10K to Mainer:whistling:

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
The drop center ones look too short for 601 tracks comparing it to the the size of the pallet. they look like 24"? but if they are the ever so rare and coveted 601 tracks I think they would be worth about 10K to Mainer:whistling:

Yea, I agree... but crossing my fingers and I knew you'd be along shortly so took some risk... will measure and see. :doh:

catservice

Hey guys sorry about not listing my number. Here it is 801-450-9663. If any of you are in the salt lake area, just give me a call and we can set up a time to look at all my stuff.

nlbombi

hey would you have any bombardier bombe track parts for the bombi 1600 4 cyl ford motor type tracks are 18 inches wide

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
I could use some Thiokol 601 grousers.

Ouch... looks like you do need a few... one of the guys on the forum is doing repro's but I won't volunteer him... I'll see if he is selling them openly... or he can PM you/respond here direct...

catservice

unfortunately I don't have any 601 track parts. The drop center IMP tracks I was planning on rebuilding this summer....However if you want to make me an offer I will consider selling them before I rebuild them.

MAD

Do you have any 41" bombardier grousers if so I how much do you want for them and how many do you have.

catservice

I will check on the bombardier grousers. Are you after the ones that are basically in the shape of a piece of angle iron with an additional bend?? I don't have any wheels for that machine.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Do you have any grousers as shown in the attached photo? If so I am in Pocatello Idaho and could run down and purchase them from you. I need 25.

Attachments

• 102_1750.jpg
    102_1750.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 912

meanjean

Hey! What a treasure trove!!! I am looking to widen the footpath of my Bombardier SW-48. I want to add 12" to the side, but maybe you have a set that I could buy instead??? The result would be similar to a Bombardier BR110. Can ya let me know? It would be much appreciated. Let me know if you need any further specs to ID what I may need. Thanks!

catservice

Most of my stuff is Thiokol related. I I don't get on here often enough to get back to you guys.... Send me an email instead and I can let you know what I have available. dan@snowcatservice.com.

Let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the engine should be an industrial 1.6 liter ford one of the other members is replacing his with a more potent efi 2.3 might look up hie thread and see if you could score parts off his project

meanjean

No, not looking for an engine by any means. Just looking to help him out for his need of an intake man. Not sure what a 2.3l Ford looks like, but I can probably find one locally. Any idea what vehicle would have used one of these engines? Oh! In N. America, or course!!!! Let me know. Thanks.

:w00t2: