• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Whats the History Channel???

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh YEAAAA! That one channel that shows how things are built and made. Also shows Ghost stuff and UFO stuff. So where is the part about history? :ermm:

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
I imagine the content of the History Channel varies with the server presenting it but with Comcast, I view WWII, Civil War and other historic era documenteries. How It's Made is also shown but represents a much smaller portion of the total programing. I think Nixon and I make up about 40% of the viewers.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I imagine the content of the History Channel varies with the server presenting it but with Comcast, I view WWII, Civil War and other historic era documenteries. How It's Made is also shown but represents a much smaller portion of the total programing. I think Nixon and I make up about 40% of the viewers.

And my fat ass makes up the other 60% :clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You can't have 60%. I watch it also. Some of the WWII shows are fantastic with a lot of real war footage.

Trakternut

In 20 mins, there'll be a show about America's infrastructure and the (out of) shape it's in. I hope to watch it as it's become a big deal in the past couple of years.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
In 20 mins, there'll be a show about America's infrastructure and the (out of) shape it's in. I hope to watch it as it's become a big deal in the past couple of years.

I think it will talk about Big Al's, said, large ass in this episode too :yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I watch it too. So Al better cut down his 60% unless he's talking about how much of a 60" plasma his ass can cover. Sorry Al, I couldn't help it. :yum::yum: I've had a couple of Scotch and I'm in a frivolous mood.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I watch it too. So Al better cut down his 60% unless he's talking about how much of a 60" plasma his ass can cover. Sorry Al, I couldn't help it. :yum::yum:

Sure go ahead and make jokes ..... My shoulders are wide and I can take it .

OK ,one shoulder is f*cked up so I need to carry your sorry ass jokes on my left one .....:sad::wink: