• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

any one heard about a snowman snow cat

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
a buddy of mine down in kenai just bought a cat called a snow man it has a hydraulicly powered trailer and a bunch of grooming equipment it was supposedly made in Switzerland and has a little diesel motor. I googled it can't find any info don't know if I would want something like that sounds more rare than Allens kt-7

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:nopics:

PICTURES.

We NEED pictures.

And we need DETAILS, lots and lots of spec's!

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I will Bob as long as you are ready to pay the plane ticket it's about 600 bucks to anchorage and another couple of hundred to kenai.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I know better than that, he should be in a hospital today and Obama Care ain't paying for it.

jask

Hey I think I found a picture of one...

bws12.jpg

in that case have him drive it outside, leave it for a month and give us Long/Lat and we can google earth it. :)
great Idea! or mail him a digital camera or even a throw away have him take the pics and mail it back ! there ya go! never herd of it either! prinoith! leifthner, pb ??? hmm what else is there from switz???