• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

We have a lot of snow

wesley

Finnally got up to my hunting camp in the UP of Michigan near Big Bay. We normally get up more often, but Its been below freezing almost every day. Anyway, the temp got up to a balmy 20 degrees so of to camp we go. During deer season I moved my Thiokol closer to the main road so It would be easier to get to. Another interesting feature of this years winter is that we have had no thaws. Usually we get a series of storms, cold, but then a day or so of warmer weather that knocks down the snow a little. This year weve had the snow and cold but very little if any warmth. The result is deeper than usual snow. When I parked my machine in November there was 6 inches of snow. By the way it fired up and drove right out of its hole. We loaded up and had a great time at the cabin. I can't wait for the next time.

Attachments

• 100_2894.jpg
    100_2894.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_2901.jpg
    100_2901.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 100_2889.jpg
    100_2889.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_2899.jpg
    100_2899.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 151

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
After being on timber roads near Big Powder Horn resort, I can say honestly you have alot of the white stuff for sure! Does the 601 ride high in front as you travel in this light deep snow?

Regards, Kirk

wesley

In the first picture it is still crawling out of where it had been parked before most of the snow had fallen so it does look like the rear is lower. In really powdery snow, breaking trail it doesn't have much clearance, but it tends to sit a little lower in back.