• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Polaris Rampage vehicle ( military for now )

night-owl

GOLD Site Supporter
What happened to Howe & Howe? Underbid ? I love the machine but most of us will have to wait years for it to show up on surplus auctions :whistling:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd love to see a 4 person version of that machine.

For consumers I don't think it needs to be fully amphibious. But duck/goose hunters would appreciate the amphibious capabilities.

And I'd be happy if it went 35 or 40mph. 60mph through rough fields would be bone jarring and likely would knock the fillings out of your teeth.

I'd love to see a 4 person version of that machine.

For consumers I don't think it needs to be fully amphibious. But duck/goose hunters would appreciate the amphibious capabilities.

And I'd be happy if it went 35 or 40mph. 60mph through rough fields would be bone jarring and likely would knock the fillings out of your teeth.

The faster you go, the smoother the bumps!:w00t2:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
you keep posting this stuff and my wife will have to go back to work.