• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I hate wet snow !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
It is a pain in the ass to plow . My 8 foot snow plow is spring loaded to break over if i hit something hard with it . it never gives me a second of trouble with dry snow . In wet snow it is always breaking over as I scrape down to the ground . I know its a safety factor for my tractor but I ought to tighten up the springs and hope for the best !!!:sad:

Well I guess I better go do some more plowing . It has turned warm and we have 6" of slush & pack ice everywhere

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought you hooked up your blower. If you covered the auger and chute with Fluid Film, will that blow all that heavy crap out?

I can move the slush off the road quicker with the front plow . The blower will eat through anything in its path

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Al there is no shortage of wet snow back east which i s why most plows made there have trip edges only. that is what i have on my truck and it does a spectacular job

D1005

I hate snow, PERIOD!

For those who like it, I hope you get my share, I mean, everyone has their own brand of fun.....