• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My foster pup

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Left work last weds and noticed a dog running free digging in the garbage. When I got to work Thursday morning, coworkers had the dog outside the office. They brought it in since it looked to be starving and very thirsty. Somehow, I was nominated to care for it till we either find a home for it or find its owner. I have adds out all over as well as notifying the local adopt-a-pet. We think he's about 4-5 months old. He's very friendly but very submissive and knows his place. Also very obedient and house trained. No collar or tags on him.

I brought him out to camp with me for the weekend and he did very well. He gets along alright with Hershey. Snickers isn't too impressed with him though. Anyways, here he is...

Attachments

• 20120617_10.jpg
    20120617_10.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 20120617_9.jpg
    20120617_9.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 20120617_2.jpg
    20120617_2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 1339684596417.jpg
    1339684596417.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 117

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Ah, look at him. He needs a good home GG, and you're the man for the job! :smile:

Ironman

Ah, look at him. He needs a good home GG, and you're the man for the job! :smile:
Yep. Or, you better find the owner or someone to take him soon, cuz after about a week or so they are really hard to give up after you become attached. That's the case for me anyway.

Nice looking pup, G.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh ! I see how it is !!!:glare: You are a racist against " Dumpster Diving Puppies".:sad::unsure: I hope to God I never find you eating out of a Dumpster cause your going straight to the pound .JMO:shifty:

Now for the truth .... You are not going to let that little dog ever spend another day hungry . We know you and know that you have a "Kind Heart" .
You are going to keep it and that little pup will someday save your life for the one you saved .
If not, than you are just as bad as Muleman said you were :whistling:. Or pack him up and send him my way . The dog , not Muleman ...We always got room for one more of God's creatures .

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I happen to have a litter of feral cats I'm now feeding also. Four of the most beautiful gray cats I've seen in a while. There momma was a grey feral cat I got to trust me enough to actually pet her and even hopes up on my out side swing for me to pet her. Their momma is about 8 months old now but also bringing them up to get close to me, which is really surprising since most feral cats only want food from people. At any rate they where born on May 5th and are now just over old. They have now moved under my BBQ grille and coming out to meet me when I put down food. I have plans to send them to the woman I got my last house cat from and get their momma fixed. She is gentile enough now for me to actually pickup.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Yah...he is a cutie. Gonna keep trying to find a home for him over the next couple weeks. We shall see what happens. In the meantime, Snickers set him in his place earlier and hissed him into a corner. All is fine now. She was just telling him who is boss..lol Trying to upload a pic but the uploader is giving me a hard time tonight.

Wouldn't you know it the kids have decided to name it Areo(like the chocolate bar) so they'll have a Hershey, Snickers, and Areo.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Yah...he is a cutie. Gonna keep trying to find a home for him over the next couple weeks. We shall see what happens. In the meantime, Snickers set him in his place earlier and hissed him into a corner. All is fine now. She was just telling him who is boss..lol Trying to upload a pic but the uploader is giving me a hard time tonight.

Wouldn't you know it the kids have decided to name it Areo(like the chocolate bar) so they'll have a Hershey, Snickers, and Areo.

I tend to name these creatures by their looks and actions my self. I'm still confused how a grandson named two of my cats Bird and Dog but he nailed their personalities even though he was 4 at the time. Dog acts like a dog more than a cat and bird loves to be high up go figure.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I had him listed with the local adopt a pet volunteer organization. They found him a home within a couple weeks. Miss the little guy but it was just too much to take on with me back and forth to the city moving and such. All done the big move now. I saw him last friday out on a walk with his new owner. Looks like he's found a good home! I'm glad. We've already got Hershey, Snickers, and a little yorkie named Chloe. That's more then enough pets for me.