• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

George Floyd Protests Continue

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
New media and Democrat solution will be to ban legal firearms.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
So far as authorities shooting I say when the line of peaceful protest is crossed and it becomes destruction, looting and burning of both private and public property then all bets are off.
Mike

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
So far as authorities shooting I say when the line of peaceful protest is crossed and it becomes destruction, looting and burning of both private and public property then all bets are off.
Mike

I tend to agree with you. I don't know what I'd do if I actually had a business downtown in one of those cities. I think that I know what I'd likely do but you never know.

Now, if they want to come out to the country and try to loot, vandalize and burn my home, then I definitely know what I'd do.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Now they've set a 200 yr old DC church afire. IMO it's time for swift and violent retribution!! This is just plain and simple anarchy!!
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Since the cop is fired and charged this is now all about looting and getting free sh1t..

My opinion of Blacks has now hit an all time low. If they think we do not see what this is all about, they are dumber than I thought.

Time to announce in all the right places that LIVE AMMO will be issued and used to end looting of stores. You will be shot if you attempt to loot ANYTHING...

Maybe dead bodies will change these idiots minds. It is past time to take off the gloves and enforce the law... JMHO

Regards, Kirk

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Branco Cartoon – Flame Throwers

Attachments

• 72425006-AE39-4987-95B7-ACAB950DA273.jpeg
    72425006-AE39-4987-95B7-ACAB950DA273.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 47

Bannedjoe

Let this go on another day or two, and then have someone remind them that getting up every afternoon day after day to go riot, is almost like getting up to go to work at a job.
When they realize this, they'll stop almost immediately.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That UFC guy Jon Jones was kicking ANTIFA ass!
I believe he's the one who got his car messed with in a private neighbourhood, caught the guy in action then knocked the crap out of him.

Also he walked right up to a group of them and took paint cans out of their hands.
:yum: