• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just no. (long read)

Bannedjoe

Welp, that's all folks!

Tonight's his first night alone, and I'm done with this fuckwad.

I set him up with a small solar system so he can at least have lights at night, and be able to charge his cell phone.

I got him set up with a full tank of propane, and showed him how to light the stove.

I brought down a 250 gallon water tank with a spigot, and had him help me set it up on blocks, I then filled it with fresh water, and told him that there wouldn't be running water in the house, but this is where to get water for cleaning, cooking, drinking, and washing up with.
I made sure to tell him that any water he wanted hot, would have to be heated on the stove.

I'm not worried about refrigeration, as his Mom bought him a whole shit load of dry and canned goods.

The wife wanted to come today to help make sure he was able to get settled.
The kid was scrubbing a dirty sink with a dry scrubbie, no water or cleanser or anything, just dry.
She asked him why he didn't use some water.....

He said he didn't have any.

She's still ranting about how completely stupid this kid is.
She told him she was going to leave him a gun with one bullet, just in case he wanted to end it all.

Never. Ever. Again.

I could probably go on for pages about how stupid this guy is, but I'll spare you.

We hope he gets bored and runs away.
She doesn't care anymore, and neither do I.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You've gone above and beyond for him.
More than most people would.
I think you must be one special man, Joe.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Welp, that's all folks!

Tonight's his first night alone, and I'm done with this fuckwad.

I set him up with a small solar system so he can at least have lights at night, and be able to charge his cell phone.

I got him set up with a full tank of propane, and showed him how to light the stove.

I brought down a 250 gallon water tank with a spigot, and had him help me set it up on blocks, I then filled it with fresh water, and told him that there wouldn't be running water in the house, but this is where to get water for cleaning, cooking, drinking, and washing up with.
I made sure to tell him that any water he wanted hot, would have to be heated on the stove.

I'm not worried about refrigeration, as his Mom bought him a whole shit load of dry and canned goods.

The wife wanted to come today to help make sure he was able to get settled.
The kid was scrubbing a dirty sink with a dry scrubbie, no water or cleanser or anything, just dry.
She asked him why he didn't use some water.....

He said he didn't have any.

She's still ranting about how completely stupid this kid is.
She told him she was going to leave him a gun with one bullet, just in case he wanted to end it all.

Never. Ever. Again.

I could probably go on for pages about how stupid this guy is, but I'll spare you.

We hope he gets bored and runs away.
She doesn't care anymore, and neither do I.
As much a dumb ass he seem to be, he is still family in need. You did your part now the rest is on him.

Bannedjoe

There really is no hope for this idiot.

The wife sent a bunch of food with him.
Mostly dried and canned goods, but also sent some fresh food as well.
He texted her and told her he ate an old MRE for dinner that he found in a cabinet.

Bannedjoe

I was going to try and get him set up with a spare computer I have so he can try and get a plan together for his next step in life.
He said his cheap phone plan with t mobile doesn't include hot spot capabilities.

I looked into pucks and other options, and they're pretty darn expensive.

I texted him last night and told him to get in touch with his carrier, and find out what it would take (cost) to enable it.

I didn't hear back from him.

I then texted again saying, when I send you texts, I want immediate responses, yes, no, or I understand.

The evening passed...nothing.

Then this morning I get this:
"Okay, but the problem with that is I'm not in the habit of checking my phone very often."

I texted back, You know what? From now on, me neither.

Bannedjoe

There's just no fixing this level of stupid.

I could go on for a few pages, but I don't have any more energy to devote to this useless bag of skin.

It's been a week since the Mom visited her kid down at my friend's place.

She came home in tears saying that she wish she'd have done something to prevent the pregnancy.
She told him when he gets his stimulus check, he'd better buy a cheap car or a ticket somewhere, and get the fuck out of here.

Seriously.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Well its been nearly 3 weeks since he got there.When does the father son bonding begin?:th_lmao:

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Ain't gonna happen Sunshine.

The only bonding will be liquid nails for his dirt nap box.:smile:

You got a pretty good project going on the homestead, can't you use him for something to help? I still think the quickest way to get rid of him is to work him hard. When my step son was in high school he played football, one of the kids that was their star player lived somewhere near me so after practice he would always come here with Tyler and his MoM picked him up later. He was here at dinner time so we always fed him and then Tyler did his chores. The kid never offered to help. After about 3 weeks of watching that I started giving him jobs of his own to do instead of watching TV while everyone else was working. The next week after that he started going to another buddies house after school.

Bannedjoe

You got a pretty good project going on the homestead, can't you use him for something to help? I still think the quickest way to get rid of him is to work him hard. When my step son was in high school he played football, one of the kids that was their star player lived somewhere near me so after practice he would always come here with Tyler and his MoM picked him up later. He was here at dinner time so we always fed him and then Tyler did his chores. The kid never offered to help. After about 3 weeks of watching that I started giving him jobs of his own to do instead of watching TV while everyone else was working. The next week after that he started going to another buddies house after school.

All the serious hard work that we needed help with pretty much had been done before he got here, such as stacking block and pouring the walls with concrete.
There's some trenches to dig for entrance and exit plumbing, but I'm fairly certain should I hand him a pick and shovel, he'd remove his leg or a foot or something before he got the gumption to disappear.

There's lots of things coming up; patios to pour, deck roofing etc, but I'm truly afraid he'll permanently injure himself, and I'll be stuck with him forever.

I don't know if you've ever met someone so stupid they could fall off a ladder and miss the ground. That's this guy.
(Maybe that's a good thing?)

I gave him an 18 volt flashlight, 2 batteries, and a charger.

The other day when my wife went to visit him, they were doing something, and she asked him for his flashlight.
He said he needed new batteries, his were dead.:smileywac

Bannedjoe

Time marches on, and nothing has improved or gotten any better.

This has got to be the most hated man on the planet.
I hate him.
His Mom pretty much hates him.
His Dad hates him, his Dad's wife hates him.
His grandparents want nothing to do with him, nor do any of his aunts and uncles.
He is so hated, some guy who is unknown to me, or my friend who's place it is, showed questioning him this morning wondering who the fuck he was and what he's doing there.

He won't give me or his Mom a straight answer as to whether he's been filing his taxes over the years.
I told him that there's a good possibility that there's $1200 bucks somewhere waiting for him if he has.
He replied with, well, no one will forward my mail to me.

He contacted a temp agency the next town over (50 miles) and they said they were interested in talking to him.
He sent them a resume. (This idiot has a resume?)
He called them back later, and surprise, they told him they're not hiring.

I set him up with a computer so he could go online and research what the hell he might do next.
Apparently that was a waste of my time, nothing's come of it.

Time is running out.

I really hope Greyhound gets back up and running soon.

They used to offer a 30 day bus pass where you could take any bus anywhere you wanted for 30 days.
I hope they bring that back, because that's my intention.
Drop him at the bus station, and say good luck!

He has less than 2 weeks left.
I'm not paying any more rent, nor am I buying him any more food.

He ran out of TP.

His Mom told him tough luck, and gave him a few wash cloths and told him to use them and wash them out.

There are places opening back up in our little tiny town down the road where my wife works, but she won't even try to get him a job, because in her words, he's such a non-performer that she doesn't want his bullshit to reflect upon her.

This has to be the most screwed hated man on the planet.
nEpszAS.gif
rN0BSf8.gif

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I was wondering how it was going but was afraid to ask.

That bus pass sounds like the best deal for you.

Jim

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds to me like he doesn't like himself much, so I'll bet he doesn't have a whole lot of self confidence in doing anything to better himself.
Some people mistake help for further handouts, and take advantage of that.
Maybe this guy always needed to right kind of love from the beginning.

Bannedjoe

The wife has decided that the only way to get rid of her stupid kid is to buy him a car.
I don't want to spend more than $500.

If I had the money to spare, this would be the perfect car for the creepy little fucker.
KNvr6Vh.gif
KNvr6Vh.gif

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 7.10.05 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 7.10.05 AM.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 175

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A bus ticket would be a better alternative. A car will need gas and should have insurance ...the cheaper the car the more he will need to keep it running. Never ending expense ...and when you give once they always come back for more and more. He's heard her say no more many times so if you give in and get him a car he knows that no more means no for now .....

Bannedjoe

A bus ticket would be a better alternative. A car will need gas and should have insurance ...the cheaper the car the more he will need to keep it running. Never ending expense ...and when you give once they always come back for more and more. He's heard her say no more many times so if you give in and get him a car he knows that no more means no for now .....

I know.
I don't want to buy him a car.
She thinks he'll leave if we do, but my gut says he won't.

The post office job up in Reno is still on his radar, and he thinks he has it 75% in the bag, and just needs to complete a few tasks.
Mama's taking him to town today to get fingerprinted, which is one of the preliminary requirements.
But now he's waffling about the job, and thinks he'd be better off getting a job through a temp service 50 miles away.

He said there was a job opening at the True Value hub out at the airport.

The wife suggested at one point he take the job, rent a motel room, and buy a bicycle.

It turns out the job is for a forklift driver.
There's no way in hell this kid's gonna get hired to operate a forklift.
Never in a million.

She thinks if we get him a car, it'll get him out of here, and he'll at least have a place to sleep. (That's what got me going on the hearse.) :)

Maybe he can do the van down by the river thing?

I really don't know, and I'm seriously at my wits end with this whole thing, and so is she.

She found an 05 Ford focus on CL for $600. It needs a battery, and motor mounts. Youtubing it, it looks like an easy enough job.

I told her if he thinks he can get a job with the temp service in town, surely he can do the same thing in Reno while he waits to see if he's accepted at the Post office.
Of course the chances are high if he gets the PO job, they'll probably send him packing within a week.

The PO job in KC was just about to fire him, so that's why he applied to Reno and Carson city.

I'm about ready to drop him at a truck stop, and tell him to rent out his butt by the quarter hour, or however the fags do it.

But I did tell him that his time is up, I'm not paying any more rent, and I'm about to quit buying him food.

I set him up with a water bucket mouse trap.
He refuses to keep water in it, catches mice every night, and takes them outside and turns them loose, and wonders why they won't go away.

The wife buys him food. He stores it all over the counter tops, and the mice get into it at night.

I swear to God, this is the stupidest, most worthless bag of shit that ever lived.
My wife's new favorite drink is alka-seltzer.
She's a wreck.

I really, really, hate this guy.

God dammit, I'm ranting again.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well you hate him because he makes your wife miserable.
Good grief, sounds like you're bending over backwards for him over and over again.

When I put myself in your shoes, if the kid weren't my own blood, I'd probably find it very easy to want to drop him off and say good luck, time to grow up fast!

You are going to go bananas if a solution isn't found.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Still think if you worked him into the ground everyday would get rid of him faster. Know anyone that needs a basement dug or a septic? His new moniker would be Backhoe. Have him dig just for practice. Dig dig dig. What is the temperature over there right now 100 plus? Dig dig dig.

Bannedjoe

Still think if you worked him into the ground everyday would get rid of him faster. Know anyone that needs a basement dug or a septic? His new moniker would be Backhoe. Have him dig just for practice. Dig dig dig. What is the temperature over there right now 100 plus? Dig dig dig.

Where are you located?
I'll buy him a bus ticket.

Bannedjoe

He texted me this last night.
I'm not sure how to take this, or how to even respond.

Joe, despite everything I've said this has been one effective distraction from a national pandemic. If I ever were going to have this type of adventure, this was the ideal time. So thanks.

Bannedjoe

I've been walking on eggshells since her entire day with him yesterday.
I didn't want to bring anything up.

Finally the elephant in the room sneezed, and a discussion ensued.

She said that he told her he didn't want to spend $600 on a car that he might only get another 30K miles out of.
(Severe math fail)

He told her that the post office people would let him know (on a friday?) if he has the job, and he'll be expected to be there on Monday morning.
She told him he better quit wasting his time on Kingman, and get his ass up to Reno.
(no response)

After getting nowhere with him, at the end of the day she told him the next time she goes to town, and if she has to take him, if it's not a ride to the bus station to go somewhere, that he'd better have his bags packed and ready to go, because she's dropping him at the homeless shelter.

Bannedjoe

So she had him in town the other day.
It didn't occur to him when he cashed a money order (that someone who owed him money sent to him) to pay his phone bill.
He's now turned off.
Now he has no phone or internet.

Holy fuck.
How will you know if you're hired in Reno????

He says, I don't know.

Bannedjoe

Holy shit.
He's still here.

He's too stupid to realize that when you apply for a job, and after 3 months of open ended nothingness you don't have it, that chances are high they don't want you, and there isn't a job.

He still thinks he might get it an a couple weeks.
Hey dumbass, what's it been, like 4 months now?

I did some looking around, and when you ain't got shit but a drivers license, there is nothing better out there than throwing yourself at a student level trucking job.

There's a place 150 miles from here, that will take him in, house him, and pay him while he trains to drive a truck.
I told him look, you'll have a new career, insurance, 401K, they'll train you, you'll make money, and you won't ever have to worry about paying rent or electric bills.
You like to travel. You'll see the entire US. After a year or so of experience you'll be able to move up to bigger and better companies with even better jobs and more pay.
Here, here's the website, look it over, call a recruiter, and at least talk to the guy, there's nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
You could probably start earning some money in a few days, rather than sitting here bored in the desert, living in a house infested with beehives.

Take the money you just got from your tax return, and go use it to get something happening for yourself, don't spend your money just sitting on your ass and eating.
Give them a call.

No, I think I'll just wait and see if I get the job.
d3srW8o.gif

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG I sure don't blame ya for trying but it scares the F out of me to think of being on the road with someone like him behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler.