• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Snow Cat Tour

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This little cat was part of a package deal I bought Today , Cute little critter all I know about it is a 4 cylinder with 4 speed and has a modified rear diff that steers it. sounds like it has Bombardier style J-5 cleats

Attachments

• 26348662814_0_BG.jpg
    26348662814_0_BG.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 691

teledawg

This little cat was part of a package deal I bought Today , Cute little critter all I know about it is a 4 cylinder with 4 speed and has a modified rear diff that steers it. sounds like it has Bombardier style J-5 cleats

Is that grooming drag in the foreground part of the deal? I've been looking for a small one like that. :unsure:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Is that grooming drag in the foreground part of the deal? I've been looking for a small one like that. :unsure:

Well it does, but it belongs to the Bombardier Bombi that is pulling it for setting tracks for crosscountry sking..... you are along way from here to ship something like that. I would think for the price of shipping you could build new up there? we do have several small other drags if you really want one
send me a PM. I would like to keep that one with the machine it comes with.:thumb:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The machine that would pull that little drag....

Attachments

• 35348662814_0_BG.jpg
    35348662814_0_BG.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 668
  • 55348662814_0_BG.jpg
    55348662814_0_BG.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 675
  • 75348662814_0_BG.jpg
    75348662814_0_BG.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 677

teledawg

..... you are along way from here to ship something like that. I would think for the price of shipping you could build new up there? we do have several small other drags if you really want one
send me a PM. ...

You are correct that it would not be worth the shipping, except...

The shipping should be free if you throw it on to one of those empty trucks you have heading up here to get all those cats... :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Right?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter

The shipping should be free if you throw it on to one of those empty trucks you have heading up here to get all those cats... :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Right?

Wassamatta? Yer Snot Tracs not pullin their weight? :tongue:

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Forgive his ignorance Fred, he doesn't realize a drag is used on a "trail" (snow covered road outside of your yard)

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Today Best buy, Needs paint, You think?.......... :blush:
FN60 Ford -6 NP435 4 speed , T16 diff with napco planetaries. 33 tracks
12,000 winch, 45 foot digger/derrick/bucket

Attachments

• #389-5.jpg
    #389-5.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 621
  • #389-7.jpg
    #389-7.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 616
  • #389-8.jpg
    #389-8.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 625

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Today Best buy, Needs paint, You think?.......... :blush:
FN60 Ford -6 NP435 4 speed , T16 diff with napco planetaries. 33 tracks
12,000 winch, 45 foot digger/derrick/bucket

Hey, Mainer want to buy it as a 601 recovery vehicle It would normally sell for say 15K as is but for you........ awe....... crap would let it go for say 45K or a 603 Thiokol :w00t2:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Right?

OK Dawg heres the deal, you bring down even a pickup load/trailer from Alaska and its yours:neutral:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, no snowcats this weekend.

How about....:rolleyes:

Unimogs? :tongue:

Seen in southeastern CO.

I hear the guy who runs this yard repairs, upgrades, and customizes Unimogs. No one was around on Sunday, but I'll roll back through here in a few days. The big machine was supposedly once a mobile missile launch control center. The sides slide out for lots of interior space when parked. They use it as a mobile hunting/fishing camp. The white one behind the camo shelter was rolled by its owner and is getting a face lift.

Attachments

• PC070034.JPG
    PC070034.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 550
  • PC070037.JPG
    PC070037.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 554
  • PC070036.JPG
    PC070036.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 558
  • PC070035.JPG
    PC070035.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 539
  • PC070033.JPG
    PC070033.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 561

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Oops, forgot, I did see a cat. A BV in the yard next to the Unimogs. Also, some 'igloos' across the street.

Attachments

• PC070038.JPG
    PC070038.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 545
  • PC070039.JPG
    PC070039.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 546

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Oops, forgot, I did see a cat. A BV in the yard next to the Unimogs. Also, some 'igloos' across the street.

Hey,BP whats the scoop on those igloo's ? who makes them? they look to big to ship. composite /foam/composite?

Thiokol2track

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
saw this one for sale in southern vt, yesterday :blush:...for sale 6500.00 with blade and tiller. I have the phone# pm me if interested.

Attachments

• prinoth t4.zip
    284.6 KB · Views: 161

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Boggie,
This Igloos are Monolithic Domes. They are tornado proof, fire proof, earthquake proof and last hundreds of years. They are super insulated and are made out of Shot crete (very very srtong) and Polyurethane foam insulation (one of the best insulation materials).

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Spotted a home made looking track rig down here near Ozona TX. I couldnt get a pic since I was leading the Construction crew into one of our sites. It was dark when we got out so I couldnt relocate it. Will try and stop by in the morning before we head to our next site. BOB those missile control 8x8 rigs look cool as hell!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Seen in central CO. That Prinoth T2 is a very nice and very clean machine (and for sale on eBay!).

PC120001r.jpg

PC120004r.JPG

PC120002r.jpg

PC120003r.jpg

PC120005rc.jpg

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's some more info on those Mogs in southeast CO. I finally caught someone on site. First, more pictures...

Attachments

• M1.JPG
    M1.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 3,342
  • M2.JPG
    M2.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 3,361
  • M3.JPG
    M3.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 3,334
  • M4.JPG
    M4.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 3,307
  • M5.JPG
    M5.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 3,294
  • M6.JPG
    M6.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 3,213

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Some more and a Hagglunds BV as well. There are two Haggys, but I didn't get a picture of the second one this time. You can see it a few posts back though. Anyway, almost everything for sale. Met the owner, Rob Pickering. Very nice, friendly guy, definitely loves those Mogs! His contact info and a little bit about what he does, Mog-wise, at the bottom of this post. And he does Hagglunds stuff, too.

M7.JPG

M8.JPG

M9.JPG

M10.JPG

M11.JPG

H1.JPG

Colorado Unimogs - La Junta (60 miles east of Pueblo) Colorado

Phone: 719/384-0882
Alt. Phone: 719/241-5419
Ask for: Rob
Address: 30679 Hwy. 50, La Junta, Colorado
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday: 8:00 to 5:00
E-Mail to: unimogrob at yahoo.com

Services offered:
▫ Selling readily-available Mog parts
▫ Locating and selling hard-to-find Mog parts
▫ Performing maintenance on Mogs
▫ Repairing broken Mogs
▫ Selling Mogs located in North America
▫ Selling Mogs located in other countries
▫ Importing, brokerage, customs, etc., services
▫ Transportation of Mogs within North America
▫ Intercontinental shipping of Mogs
▫ Selling Mog wheels and tires
▫ Selling Mog-appropriate accessories
▫ Upgrading/swapping Mog engines and engine components
▫ Modifying Mogs (drivelines, frame work, beds, etc.)
▫ Painting Mogs
▫ Designing, building, upgrading and/or installing Mog-appropriate boxes, cabins, shelters, etc.
▫ Planning and/or leading Mog-appropriate expedition travel
▫ Writing, publishing or distributing Mog-related print materials
Emergency: 719/241-5419

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Spotted above Engelberg, Switzerland.

Attachments

• CHPB.JPG
    CHPB.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,507

snowbird

Back when I was a kid, they used to advertise "wide-track" Pontiacs. That slogan would fit this snowtrac well. Must be some deep snow in Switzerland.:winterrul:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Remember this poor little Imp from last month?

PC120002r.jpg

Well, this month the little feller is in the first stages of an extreme makeover! :clap:

P1090036.jpg

P1090037.jpg