• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A little info....

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Got a call from one of the girls in Florida....she tells me that there are 4 fast food places fairly close to her home....all of whom seem to have about 10 folks working at any one time.....the min wage went up to 10+ per hour......she said now you walk in and there is one person standing there to show you how to use the machines......credit card or a mc..D card.....put in your card and punch in what ya want and hit confirm and in just a little bit out comes what ya ordered!

I guess the 4 places around her all went fully machine operated last week......acording to her the bulk of the workers were black......what ya want to bet..all of them were shouting and clapping for O_ slimy tonight!!!!!:yum:

Is this happening any where else??

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I know it happened in Seattle when they raised the minimum wage. There's machines out there, boys and girls, that can replace you!!

Mike