• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new stickers in the mail

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks for the new stickers the arrived in the mail today. I received the vintage tucker sticker that said " the primary use for this sno cat is for travel over deep soft snow reduce to walking speed when crossing rough ground or rocks remember you are over the snow sitting down wreck this sno cat on the rocks and the boss may put you back on muscel-draulic". as a bonus I also received a second one that said this machine is not a Kristi you can not burn the tracks to keep warm when you are stuck. gee we should have got one For Big Al stating, this is a KRISTI the tracks are made of FIRE WOOD, so they can be burned to stay warm in an emergency. I will make up some placards tonight to put these stickers on and photo graph them tomorrow.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: new stickers in teh mail

who was responsible for this act of kindness I dumped my pm box and can't remember who I gave my address to. i'm figuring it was Blackfin4bluefin as he is closest to the address on the envelope. or Davenet which ever one of you two it was fess up so I can thank you, and I have to believe I owe you a few bucks thanks for the extras may put a set on my tool box.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Again, don't worry about it. The extras were for your extra equipment if needed. And, NH to Nome in 4 - 5 days for 43 cents???? How can you beat that!

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter

that's a nice act of kindness I just noticed the return address says ma but the postmark is nh so I guess you can see where the confusion came from.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

"NH to Nome in 4 - 5 days for 43 cents????"

"this is a KRISTI the tracks are made of FIRE WOOD, so they can be burned to stay warm in an emergency"

Priceless!!!!!