• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cletis

Recently read an article that Polaris was coming out with an 850 fourwheeler with airless tires for the low, low price of $14,999 !!! Since I don't buy lottery tickets, I don't see one in my future! Or any other 15k thousand dollar fourwheeler.

Cletis

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Recently read an article that Polaris was coming out with an 850 fourwheeler with airless tires for the low, low price of $14,999 !!! Since I don't buy lottery tickets, I don't see one in my future! Or any other 15k thousand dollar fourwheeler.

Cletis

Nothing new here........My 4 wheelers tires are airless about every time I go to use it !

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I could see that price for a nice Ranger but for an ATV, that's way too much.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That is crazy high priced for a 4 wheeler. You can buy a decent Kubota that will do a lot of things in comfort for that price.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I gave 16 for my 855d gator.
DSC00877.jpg

marchplumber

Site Supporter
WOW! This explains why I do NOT have a four wheeler or side by side. That's a LOT of moola! Nice stuff, but too rich for my blood.

God bless,
Tony

Vicsvw

You might try replacing the fluid in the radiator with a product that runs cooler then water, Make sure its not running lean (carb rich or lean mixture)or timing is not to far advanced. Vic.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the 250 Suzuki's are free air cooled if it's getting too hot look for too lean f.a. mix or a plugged exhaust the old Suzuki mufflers were prone to rotting out on the inside before they rotted on the outside. I essentially burned 2 up before moving to a king quad with external oil cooler also check valve clearance the intake valve face was prone to erosion and would tighten up your clearance I always liked to hear a little tick from the intake valve.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
i would love to have a razor but just cant justify the price
I liked the Razor also ...till I saw the price. :eek: A friend had a new Can-Am, (Like a Razor) at my place for a visit and to check out my trails. I got to drive the Can-Am. Very comfy. Very nice bucket seats.

My slightly used Kubota RTV would go everywhere the Can-Am would and I got it used for less than 1/2 the price of the Can-Am. RTV's even have the hydraulic dump. New they cost right up there with a Razor or Can-Am, but the RTV's have been out since 2004. RTV900's have a 3 cylinder diesel engines. And will run for thousands of hours. Lots of well taken care used ones out there for 1/2 the price of the Razor or Can-Am type vehicles. One of the best deals out there in my opinion.

My unprofessional opinion, RTV's are more for work, but can be used for fun. Razor's and Can-Am's are more for fun on the trails and can probably out do the RTV on the really rough stuff.

some pics of each ..first Polaris Razor, then Can-Am then RTV.

Attachments

• PolarisRazorLongWheelbase.jpg
    PolarisRazorLongWheelbase.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 244
  • can-am.jpg
    can-am.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 242
  • rtv900.jpg
    rtv900.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 242
  • RTV900-2.jpg
    RTV900-2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Kubota-RTV-900-SN-30265-1.jpg
    Kubota-RTV-900-SN-30265-1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 242

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I drove the can am it is nice for play and comfort but 400 lb pay load. I also has the all electric one on my place . I was really impressed with it. lots of safety features and electronics. one is only limited power until you buckle the belt.
jim