• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy birthday to Luvs!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Pittsburgh should probably have a fireworks display or something.:wow::wow::wow:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pittsburgh should probably have a fireworks display or something.:wow::wow::wow:
Yes they sure should. :thumb:
Happy Birthday Aubrey :happybday:

Hope you have a GREAT GREAT day. :dancing: :thewave:

I was through Pburgh a couple weeks ago ....thought of you but didn't have time to stop. It was the 16th and St. Patty's day celebration was going on in the river district.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
:biggrin:thanx, guys~ catavenger,- great job @ picksburghese.

we went to redd lobster & also to see my Mom & Vinny's friends' band. they sang my fave songs fer me. the booze flowed. i got cheesecake fer being elderly an' feeble @ dinner, too.:whistling: okay, maybe fer being 32 & presenting i.d. to verify.......
each person here has requested that cheesecake.
doc, yinz shoulda swung by. maybe another day~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
btw- the guy is waiting on his paycheck to take me to a belated dinner. he is a nurse dealing w/ a new job, a shift in career, & kiddos w/ orthopedic ails. he was working & not in my location the 29th. he is too new to simply say, 'meh. i'm not workin' today. gotta buy the woman dinner & 'at.'