• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where to put!!!!!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
First it was the sex forum....Mom let me play[for a very short while]......JOKES on me forum.....then said lets go out to eat[think she got boardwith the play].....sad forum....went out to eat.....[upset belly] forum!!!!then on the way home she wanted to stop at a music store......as we walked in she handed me a little envelope.......said DONT open it yet!!!!!![adgitating woman ]forum.........after we steped in the door...she turnrd around and said open it......the note said.....DONT GO OVER 1,000.......it seems the kids and her all chiped in to buy me a Good getfiddle...........for my birthday!!!!!!.....I must have stood there a little to long cause she said ...its your birthday you old fart!!!!!!....what she didnt know I was thinking.....69....hummmwonder if that is an omen?????[nope didnt say it]....[was thinking of Docs austen marten add]

Walked out an hour later with a guitar ,case, music stand, small amp and a few ods and ends.........[not much under the limit!!]:whistling:....[guess I had better be putting in some practice time!!!!]...guess now it belongs in the Happy placeforum!!!!.......Building them is enjoyable...built a steal string for my self and a clasical for the grand son, was thinking of an electric for me ......guess that will wait a while!!!! this one sure is nice!!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
PICS you old fart. We can't read your scatter brain......:yum::yum: And happy birthday. You can take tomorrow off.:clap:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the wishes....although the birth day is the 28th....of march......Now for the pics....
It says that I canot up load because a security token is missing?????? what is that ?

Tried again....says up loaded.....must have went to the big bit bucket in the sky!!!!!!!!!!! guess I need to find the instructions that lini speaks of!!!!!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Tried again........dont see them....last time I had to e-mail to Iron man and he put them on.........where do I find the instructions for up loading pics ect????????

Last edited:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
PICS you old fart. We can't read your scatter brain......:yum::yum: And happy birthday. You can take tomorrow off.:clap:
sorry Mule...a little to much to drink...and a futile effort at humor....how about this....

Went out to dinner...Mom and the kids bought me a guitar for my birth day....took the pics...tried to up load....FF says that they are already there.....and I dont know how to fix it.......as to the guitar...it is an Ibaneze...AG-95-DBS-manufactured in1999...restrung and set up...sounds great.....CANT.....play it but Im learning!!!....guess if I dont it will make a nice looking wall hanging!!!!....The most valuable item in the case.....is a card signed by the kids and grand kids...saying Happy birthday grandpa............It dont get better than that!:flowers:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a thread on posting pics. You may need to resize them first.
http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=1312

If folks would set their cameras to email mode for pics it eliminates all the resizing and allows you to tale a boatload more pics and saves space on your computer.

That shows how technically illiterate I am. I never knew that my camera had an email mode. I'll have to go check.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok here we go again......It says it cant be done because a security token is missing..........guess you all will just have to take my word for it.....been trying sence 0500 and Im tired ...later

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Helping out a fellow old fart. Here are some pics of some beautiful work. He may be too old for some things but his wood work looks pretty sharp.:clap:

Attachments

• DSCF0288.jpeg
    DSCF0288.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF0290.jpeg
    DSCF0290.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCF0291.jpeg
    DSCF0291.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF0293.jpeg
    DSCF0293.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCF0294.jpeg
    DSCF0294.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCF0295.jpeg
    DSCF0295.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCF0292.jpeg
    DSCF0292.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 80

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Mule......Ill try not to pick on ya forthe rest of the day!!!!!
the flat top is the first I built...#2 got away before I got a picture...it went to the grand son......about the same except for a blond top instead of cherry......wish I could say I had built the one in the case!!!!!!
as to the rockers...those were the last two of six I built for smaller grandkids........and I dont know how they got in the mix....again thanks

Last edited:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Mule......Ill try not to pick on ya forthe rest of the day!!!!!
the flat top is the first I built...#2 got away before I got a picture...it went to the grand son......about the same except for a blond top instead of cherry......wish I could say I had built the one in the case!!!!!!
as to the rockers...those were the last two of six I built for smaller grandkids........and I dont know how they got in the mix....again thanks

You do good work. :wow:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the good words....ETF...did you figure out how to put your cam...on e-mail mode?
been looking through paperwork on mine and finely gave up and got on their web site.........the soft ware in my cam is not compatable with this mac os.........I can load to the pooter but the pics go into I-photo and for some reason cant down size.....guess I had better get one that is compatable!!!!hope you have better luck!!:neutral:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Tired Retired has the Apple thing figured out I believe. Might shoot him a pm about it.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Your pics were fine the size they were. I did not have to do anything to them. The security token has to do with your computer interfacing with the v-bulletin software. IIRC doc said to delete all your cookies when you log out and reopen your browser. I use Firefox and never have to do anything to my pics.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I to use Firefox.....I cleared all cookies..ectwe shal see....thanks much.....Jerry