• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

carded via phone~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i luv ppl, :w00t2: was jus' carded over the phone to get the beginnings of my new tattoo. i thanked her. & they estimitate $200~:flowers:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
in retrospect, my voice is so high, i sound as tho i'm 12. i look/sound so different than 31. my chest is so flat. great!- as i say, they shant be hittin' me in my eyes when running & hittin' me in my knees in a few decades.
& i'm selling myself to science & finding a fund to give those profits to....... maybe they'll find the fountain of youth in a vein or an organ within me.

was those vitamins my Mom gave us & the milk she made me drink. could be 'at shaklee stuff, too. those drinks.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
So you will need a note from mom to get the tat?

:yum:

yeah. a release.
(she signed those fer a piercing or 2 yrs. ago. when i could not sign fer myself yet)

i got the usual lecture, (i'll get 'em rather often fer various stuff) then she says says 'uh-uh'. then i say, 'okay.' very blandly. plain, dry. simplistic. said in a rather neutral manner, too.
she says , 'aubrey!', as my 'okay' means, 'i've selective hearing.......' & she knows this already
that means, 'u get the ink. i'm too tired to bicker, aubrey. would prefer to buy the tattoo than hear u gripe. jus' get the tattoo. jus get ink & lemme be.'

i call again to see if she hasn not decided in haste.

'i have ppl in my office. i'll call u tonite.'
'can u buy my new ink~'
'okay. i'll look into that, miss. bye!'

that means, 'o-kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. gonna sceam if u call my office on this tatto issue. &, u better say ur Prayers if u call ----------------- & --------------------- & say to put post-it notes reading, 'aubrey needs that tattoo' on my desk.