• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My nutty daughter turns 21 today!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Look what she and her roommate did...

Mel and Erin

Melanie is the one with dark hair; a clone of my wife.

Um, I don't follow basketball of any type, so I had to Google this to see what it was. Apparently one of IU's basketball players got in on Melanie's birthday party fun. Her apartment complex rented a limo and they are driving Mel and however many of her friends will fit around Bloomington tonight. This note and picture for Mel is signed by "Will Sheehey". I can't say I know who he is, but Mel seems to like him! If I did it right, here is Mel opening that picture and signed note Mel and her present.

Limo winning picture based on IU student body voting.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Mel. :happybday:

She sure is growing up. 21 is a big un. All the best to her and best wishes in her studies.

Mel and her present link is not available but dang it Brent, you took me to facebook with no warning. Arggggg.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Dargo & Mrs Dargo for surviving parenting . . . oh, and happy 21 to Melanie

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all. I was just as happy as possible to see her enjoying herself. She's been through so much in the last couple of years. I'm so thankful that her birthday was one of her 'good' days where she just had a headache and no crushing migraine. Her roommates are great. Two are camera shy and are only seen in the picture where they are sitting on the entrance sign to their apartment complex that won them the use of a limo for the entire day yesterday.

Oh, the 'tats' on their arms are the lick and stick type. They did that for my 'enjoyment'.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: I wondered about the tats. I didn't think they were permanent. They sure were having fun ...good clean fun. Good for them. :clap: :clap: :clap: