• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

a new tv fer me!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my old 1 wouldn't stay on after i let blake use my remote, my other one is (was) @ my old place, & there's one that looks as though it's a moniter that blake brought over. the pic appears fer a few & the volume stays on, tho that's 'bout it.
my Mom called earlier & lemme know my bro would be by w/ a new (to me) 1 soon. the noise is great on lo when i'm lookin' to snooze, & i miss my shows. the golden girls, football, cooking shows, she-channels & the discovery channels, the simpsons, family guy.....

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Have you got one yet? I got a new Samsung 30 inch about a month ago. I couldn't fin anything bigger in the room I had in my entertainment center.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
huh-uh- my brother should be here soon to connect her, tho. early-to-mid week. that's a reasonable screen u've got. is the screen clear on urs~
dunno yet where they got my tv. heard 'clearing space.' she was in a hurry gettin' prepped fer 'da game & she's not easy to hear well when she puts her phone on speaker.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Yes mine has a clear screen. A friend of mine who is much smarter than I hooked it up to my VCR/DVD combo and to my stereo. I don't think he had to mess with the cable box. He also showed me how I could run my laptop thru the TV (and stereo.)