• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I've Got A Date!

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Really nice to hear you finally got "out of the office" and spent some time with a simpatico adult. :flowers::clap: You deserve some
happy-time!!

I'm betting all the single guys on here are just a bit saddened by this, however. Even if they never would have met you IRL
while you were not dating they could at least dream! :brows:

I know I am.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Really nice to hear you finally got "out of the office" and spent some time with a simpatico adult. :flowers::clap: You deserve some
happy-time!!

I'm betting all the single guys on here are just a bit saddened by this, however. Even if they never would have met you IRL
while you were not dating they could at least dream! :brows:

Thank you Popeye.
I seriously doubt all the single guys are saddened by my going on a date.
Besides, it's not like I am ever going to give it up for him, in that way or any other way.
Like I told my overly exuberant friend Josie about the date, "hold on there sister, it's not like I am engaged or heading for the altar!":yum:

Iiiiiiiiii shall call the shots.
If we happen to go out again, we do.
If we don't.. well life goes on!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Reminding myself never to lose my heart again to a man.
Two dates so far. Both spectacular and very nice.

So he calls me this morning (me being stupid thinking-- brunch and church again?)
No.
Tells me-- "hey, I've invited Jenna to the lake for the weekend for the family bbq, just wanted to let you know. Can we still date?"
She is a 1st shift nurse.
Young(er) blonde and beautiful.
I'm not jealous or hurt.

Just feeling a little displaced.
Reminds me of a line-- 'why take a bus when you can fly' ..:glare:

Over it.. over him..
blahh...
Men have cooties!!!:yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

So he calls me this morning (me being stupid thinking-- brunch and church again?)
No.
Tells me-- "hey, I've invited Jenna to the lake for the weekend for the family bbq, just wanted to let you know. Can we still date?"
I'm not jealous or hurt.

Over it.. over him..
blahh...

Sorry to hear that lollie.

At least he is not stalking you.

Some men are dogs
The rest of us are pigs.

And yes we all have cooties.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
glad u found he's a jagov sooner than later, lollie. the audacity.

dammit, yinz 2:biggrin:- now i gotta check blake's hair fer cooties. least it's pretty much shaved.

Kane

Well, Lollie, at least you don't have to worry about that "meeting the family" thing. So no big loss.

I wonder what act of Congress it takes to get eHarmony to quit spamming me. Never visited the site or ever dreamed of signing on (I'm happily married on towards 47 years) so how do they get you on their 'list'? But every day without fail there are precisely "18 new women age 45-54" that are perfect fits and just dying to meet me. All I need to do is log on and pick one out. Like candy. And there is no un-subscribe button, I guess because I'm not subscribed. Can't get rid of 'em.

How about you, PG? Are these dating sites for real?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You should be able to block it at your email server. I usually just mark them spam but if they don't give up I block them. Or you can copy and paste email for folks who piss you off and sign them up!:yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, Lollie, at least you don't have to worry about that "meeting the family" thing. So no big loss.

How about you, PG? Are these dating sites for real?
I've met some men for dates through a couple of dating sites.
Disaster. One turned out to be married, another wound up fabricating on his profile in the looks department..
The End.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Matchmaker, christian singles,etc. I think half of them come from the newspapers I read online. They always have those banner ads on the side. The same chick has been dying to meet me for at least 5 years on the one.:yum::yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
PG I'm still amarried man there are several young woman i occasionaly chat with in a friendly way those gals are the same age as my oldest daughter. and i reminde my self and them of that we would never be more than friends. one of them even would rather cry on my shoulder rather than her own dad's so just because he invited the young blond over dosn't he's looking for a younger woman.also you have to remember that part of dating is to be able to play the field and get a feel for what you are looking for in a partner. don't wory i think you are still a hottie

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

No.
I'm not jealous or hurt.

Over it.. over him..
blahh...

Lollie, don't feel too bad. It's quite clear this guy is suffering from Shiny New Toy Syndrome and is likely to toss the new
"toy" away and start looking for a new one ... if the hunt doesn't start before he tosses the old one, as seems to have
happened here.

When all else fails, remember ... we love you!! :flowers::flowers:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Why thank you Don and Bob.

Got word today that the new toy got played with in the cabin at the lake.
She's bragging now that they 'did it' to all her friends via texts.

This is partially what I had to hear today as it spun through the channels at work.
Don't know why it's bugging me a little, but it is.
Especially when he told me 'do you mind if I am already beginning to think of you as mine?'
That was after 2 dates.

Joe The Worker appears to be Joe The Player.
Not that I ever had any notions of it going sexual between us, but come on!
Can we still date?
Answer: NO!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Why thank you Don and Bob.

Got word today that the new toy got played with in the cabin at the lake.
She's bragging now that they 'did it' to all her friends via texts.

This is partially what I had to hear today as it spun through the channels at work.
Don't know why it's bugging me a little, but it is.
Especially when he told me 'do you mind if I am already beginning to think of you as mine?'
That was after 2 dates.

Not that I ever had any notions of it going sexual between us, but come on!
Can we still date?
Answer: NO!

:clap::biggrin:
'Nuff said. :flowers:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
sorry to here about that it appears he is quite the man whore. glad i grew out of that stage. as for him i hope he is shooting blanks as he's getting pretty old to be starting a family or payng child support. my guess is the young blond is looking for a meal ticket funny how the newness of the older man wears off when he wants to take things serious.thats when the toy goes out to play and he finds himself dumped.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank goodness you still have Joe the Baker around to make it all better.

P1010348.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
maybe he'll get cooties where he'll have itches in his britches & can't scratch in public from his toying w/ too many women~:w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Wouldn't wish that on him Aubrey.
He can just move right along, and so will I.
No more talking to him, no more nothing.

Won't stand for the confusion or my emotions being fucked with.
Been there, done that.